Otorhinolaryngology Devices: Introduction
- Otorhinolaryngology is a surgical specialty in medicine, which overlooks the management of conditions affecting the head and neck. It includes both medical and surgical management of various conditions of ear, nose, and throat.
Request Brochure –
- Health care professionals managing these conditions are known as ENT surgeons, otorhinolaryngologists, otolaryngologists, and head & neck surgeons. These professionals basically examine and treat patients with functional diseases affecting the patient’s sense of drinking, eating, and hearing. Some of the ear conditions treated by ENT surgeons are age-related hearing loss, otosclerosis, deafness, and otitis media with effusion.
- In otorhinolaryngology, various devices are used to diagnose and treat ENT conditions such as hearing aids, voice prosthesis devices surgical instruments, endoscopes, and hearing implants
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Otorhinolaryngology Devices Market
- The global otorhinolaryngology devices market is primarily driven by significant increase in adoption of minimally invasive ENT procedures, technological advancements, and surge in global geriatric population
- According to the United Nations, by 2050, older persons are expected to account for more than 25% of the population in Europe and Northern America. Japan is home to the world’s most aged population, with 33% of the population aged 60 years or above in 2015.
Request COVID Analysis on Otorhinolaryngology Devices Market –
Diagnostic Devices Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of type, the global otorhinolaryngology devices market can be classified into diagnostic devices, surgical devices, hearing aids, hearing implants, and nasal splints
- The diagnostic devices segment is anticipated to dominate the global otorhinolaryngology devices market during the forecast period due to increase in number of diagnostic procedures for ear, nose, and throat conditions, and rise in emphasis on early diagnosis of ENT conditions.
- The surgical devices segment is expected to witness significant growth owing to adoption of surgical instruments and minimally invasive techniques during surgical procedures.
Request Customization on Otorhinolaryngology Devices Market Report –
Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global otorhinolaryngology devices market can be categorized into hospitals & ambulatory surgical centers, ENT clinics, and others
- The hospitals & ambulatory surgical centers segment is likely to account for major share of the global otorhinolaryngology devices market by 2030, owing rise in prevalence of ENT disorders, increase in number of patients, and surge in adoption of technologically advanced diagnostic & surgical devices.
North America to Dominate Global Otorhinolaryngology Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global otorhinolaryngology devices market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global otorhinolaryngology devices market during the forecast period owing to presence of prominent manufacturers of ENT devices, favorable reimbursement scenario for ENT procedures, and high awareness among patients.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness strong growth during the forecast period owing to increase in number of patients with hearing loss, especially the geriatric population.
Pre Book Otorhinolaryngology Devices Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global otorhinolaryngology devices market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global otorhinolaryngology devices market are:
- Olympus Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Atos Medical AB
- Siemens Healthineers
- Cochlear Ltd.
- Freudenberg SE (InHealth Technologies, Inc.)
- Hoya Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson (Acclarent, Inc.)
- Medtronic plc
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Stema Medizin
- Sonova Group
- Starkey Hearing Technologies
- Smith & Nephew plc
- William Demant Holdings A/S
Global Otorhinolaryngology Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Otorhinolaryngology Devices Market, by Type
- Diagnostic Devices
- Screening Devices
- Surgical Devices
- Sinus Dilation Devices
- Otological Drill Burrs
- ENT Hand Instruments
- Hearing Implants
- Cochlear Implants
- Middle Ear Implants
- Auditory Brainstem Implants
- Bone Anchored Hearing System
- Hearing Aids
- Nasal Implants
Global Otorhinolaryngology Devices Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- ENT Clinics
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Medical Waste Containers Market –
Pharmaceutical Water Market –
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]