- Online advocacy is also known as electronic advocacy, activism advocacy, or internet advocacy. An online advocacy platform is an efficient route for nonprofit organizations particularly, because it relies on grass root support from individual advocates to develop the advocacy process. The online advocacy platform enables enterprises to influence the policy or regulation process through collective civic engagement.
- Online advocacy software consists of online petition creators, and tools empowering supporters to contact their legislators. Demand for online advocacy platforms is increasing due to the awareness of social support for legislation and mobilizing political agendas.
- The Covid-19 pandemic is creating an evolving situation with different levels of impact around the world. In the non-profit sector, the economy faces unique levels of disruption. The collective use of new media such as social networking and text messaging plays a prominent role in the online advocacy platform.
- Online advocacy platforms inspire peer-to-peer advocacy and social media sharing, aiming to generate a domino effect on people taking action to support campaigns. Online advocacy is the ideal way for enterprises of all sizes to mobilize support and confirm that their community’s voices are heard. Thus, the online advocacy platform market would grow at a steady rate during the Covid-19 scenario in order to promote campaigns for safety and health among the people.
Request for a sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82478
Global Online Advocacy Platform Market: Dynamics
Global Online Advocacy Platform Market: Key Drivers
- Online advocacy is the core of nonprofit enterprises in one form or another. These platforms help organizations to collect accurate data. The online advocacy platform helps to move all advocacy needs to a single location, thus keeping an enterprise organized. Moreover, online advocacy platforms save cost and time by consolidating distinct processes, data, and communication into a comprehensive cloud solution that is accessible to the whole enterprise anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Such capabilities and features are expanding the adoption of online advocacy platforms for non-profit enterprises.
- Demand for customer advocacy drives the online advocacy platform market. Customer advocacy connects and recovers brand accounts, thereby driving revenue and valuable relationships with existing customers. Using a customer advocacy strategy enhances a company’s relationships with its customers. Rising adoption of customer advocacy for providing real-time legal services to customers is anticipated to drive the growth of the online advocacy platform market during the forecast period.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Online Advocacy Platform Market
- In terms of region, the global online advocacy platform market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is projected to be the major regional market for online advocacy platforms due to technological advancement and presence of numerous players in the region, and political campaign activities in the US. The development of IT infrastructure in several countries in Asia Pacific would drive the online advocacy platform market in the region during the forecast period.
Global Online Advocacy Platform Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Online Advocacy Platform Market
Key Players of the Online Advocacy Platform Market Include:
- One Click Politics
- CQ- Roll Call
- Captical Impact
- Annex Cloud
- Influitive Corporation
- RAP Index
- The Soft Edge
Read Our Latest News Publication: