With the presence of key cultivation countries and the potential trading opportunities promised by the recently announced EU-Japan Trade Deal, olive oil market will continue to witness the maximum revenue share coming from Europe. An estimated sales revenue of over US$ 3 Bn by 2022 in Europe alone signifies ample opportunities in European olive oil market. The latest study on global olive oil market reaffirms continued dominance of Europe over other regional markets for olive oil over 2017-2022. Robust demand for olive oil from China and other Asian countries will however enable APEJ to pose strong competition to Europe in the near future.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=107
Over the five-year projection period 2017-2022, the global olive oil market revenue is likely to expand at a moderate CAGR, reaching approximately US$ 11 Bn by 2022 end. A newly released market research report by Fact.MR offers a bird’s eye view of the global olive oil market, backed by intensive assessment of the olive oil market performed for the five-year period 2017-2022.
The report, in addition to elaborating on all the factors expected to shape the olive oil market growth in the near future, discusses the supply-demand and pricing scenario in detail. In the backdrop of recent supply-demand imbalance and the resultant upsurge of olive oil prices, it is most likely that the stakeholders in value chain will continue to struggle with major pricing pressures throughout the forecast period.
Competition Analysis: Global Olive Oil Market Report
The report provides a complete analysis of the global olive oil market landscape with an objective to help key competitors build prudent growth strategies to stand out from the competition. Some of the companies profiled in the olive oil market report include Associated British Foods (Ach), Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd., The Adani Wilmar Ltd., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Inc., Adams Group Inc., and Bunge Limited.
Colavita USA, a leading international oil distributor, recently launched its Dixon site to support the processing and bottling of 100% extra virgin olive oil – exclusively originated in California. The production site sources olive from across the state to process the premium product, and distributes olive oil bottles to domestic and Asian markets.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Olive Oil Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Olive Oil Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Olive Oil Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=107
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The Olive Oil Market report answers the following queries:
- What is the largest share held by key players in the market?
- What strategies have proven most advantageous in the Olive Oil Market?
- Which region promises largest opportunity for new investors during the forecast period 2021 to 2031?
- What factors will most likely present challenges to growth during the forecast period?
- What will be the value of total revenues, and at what CAGR will the growth compound during the forecast period 2021 to 2031?
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=107
More Food Industry Reports from Fact.MR
Coffee Fruit Extract Market research report Segmented By Nature (Organic, Conventional), By End Use (Food, Pharmaceuticals), By Form, by Packaging Type, & by Region – https://www.factmr.com/report/3669/coffee-fruit-extract-market
Chewable Coffee Market research report Segmented by Product Type (Tablet chewable coffee, Gummy Chewable Coffee Cube, Others), By Supply Chain (E-Commerce, Supermarkets, Suppliers & Distributors, Others), & by Region – https://www.factmr.com/report/2141/chewable-coffee-market
Coffee Concentrate Market research report Segmented by variety (Arabica, Robusta), by caffeine content (Regular, Decaffeinated), by flavor (Regular, Flavored), By Product Type (Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, Dolce Iced Coffee Concentrate, Top Roast Coffee Concentrate, Black Coffee Concentrate), By Sales Channel, & By Region – https://www.factmr.com/report/1755/coffee-concentrate-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,