Increasing demand for precise diagnosis methods is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
Market Size – USD 4.04 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.6%, Market Trends – Rising occurrences of cancer
The nuclear medicine imaging market size is estimated to reach USD 5.81 Billion from USD 4.04 Billion in 2019, delivering a CAGR of 4.6% through 2027. The market growth is driven by a plethora of factors, including the growing prevalence of cancer & cardiovascular diseases, investments for the modernization of diagnostics imaging centers, the introduction of new & advanced products, along with the development of new radiotracers.
Favorable reimbursement scenario for positron emission tomography (PET scans) in many countries, along with the high accuracy of nuclear imaging, is propelling nuclear medicine imaging market growth through 2027.
In January 2019, Kansen voor West organization and the EFRO (European Fund for Regional Development) had funded USD 7.67 million to FIELD-LAB for developing new nuclear medicines for cancer treatment. Such government initiatives and funding for the development of new techniques will further propel nuclear medicine market share over the forecast period.
Key companies profiled in the report include
GE Healthcare, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Curium, Nordion, Novartis, Bayer, Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products, Cardinal Health, Bracco Imaging SPA, and Siemens Healthineers,
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2415
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Nuclear Medicine Imaging Market market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2415
Nuclear Medicine Imaging Market Segmentation based on Types:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) Systems
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Systems
Nuclear Medicine Imaging Market Segmentation based on Application:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research Institutes
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nuclear-medicine-imaging-market
Benefits of Nuclear Medicine Imaging Market Report:
- In-depth understanding of the market size, market share, and market scope of Nuclear Medicine Imaging Market
- Easy identification of growth opportunities and key product development strategies
- Historical and forecast data for Nuclear Medicine Imaging Market to ease the decision making process
- Production and consumption ratio, import/export data and company’s market position explained in detailed with graphs and charts to aid in decision making
- Strategic recommendations to established players and new entrants to gain a strong foothold in the market
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2415
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Browse more reports: