The Global Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market is projected to grow to USD 2.37 billion by 2027. The increasing demand for the item from the health care sector is primarily driving the market’s growth. Apart from this growing awareness amongst people regarding health and safety as well as supportive government regulations are expected to augment the industry’s growth during the forecast period.
Nonwoven gloves are made from nonwoven fibers which can resist wear and tear, have water absorbing property and can effectively prevent contamination of any sort. Materials like cotton, PP, PE, PET and viscose are used in combinations to produce these type of gloves. These gloves find major usage in the healthcare industry. Rising health concerns amongst people is also providing a major boost to the industry. Apart from these factors, regulatory bodies like OSHA and NHS have come up with policies encouraging the usage of such disposable gloves in various medical applications.
Key players in the market include M.G. Medical, Cleanis SASU, Mediberg S.r.l., Hefei Telijie Sanitary Material Co. Ltd., BODY Products GmbH, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, Berry Plastics, Fraudenberg Performance Materials, DuPont and Fitesa.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3647
Spunlace technology is used by most manufacturers since it reduces the cost of production while non-soaped products are the most popular since they can effectively prevent the transmission of micro organisms. The North American region is the leading consumer of the market products due to the presence of well established healthcare sector.
The volatility and increasing trend of raw material prices is making the products offered by the market costly. The production of these gloves requires immense investments in R&D which further adds to the cost of producing these products. Amongst the turbulent economic situation around the world, purchasing power of consumers may decrease. These factors are expected to act as restraints for the market’s growth during the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Airlaid technology helps in producing nonwoven fabrics which are of low density and high softness. The airlaid paper which is used in the production of nonwoven disposable gloves is made from binders, polyesters, viscose and natural fibers.
- Pre-soaped gloves are soaked in cleaning soaps which makes it useful for cleaning of patients and providing a moisturizing effect to the skin. These gloves are useful while handling allergies or infectious diseases.
- Nonwoven disposable gloves are now widely used in salons since customers are concerned about the hygiene factor.
- Europe is a major importer of medical products and it is also a manufacturing hub of superior quality, eco-friendly, efficient nonwoven disposable products.
- In January 2017, Clayton, Dubilier and Rice entered into a partnership with Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare by investing heavily on Drive which would help the company continue its organic growth strategy as well as provide enough capital for future acquisitions.
- Recently Hefei Telijie Sanitary Material Co. Ltd. launched disposable washing gloves for washing clothes of patients. The product is easily disposable and has high absorbent property.
- There have been a number of M&A in the industry like Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare acquiring Sidhil Group Limited in 2017 and DuPont acquiring Desalitech Ltd in 2019.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market on the basis of Technology, Product, Application and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2027)
- Needle Punched
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2027)
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3647
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for taking out time to read our report. We also offer report customization according to client’s requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the report as per the modifications.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: