Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market: Introduction
- Automatic vehicle closing system enables the side doors to open and close automatically in order to enhance riding comfort. The system includes sensors, actuators, gear units, and controller.
- Automatic vehicle closing ensures effortless and comfortable operation, and the market for this system is anticipated to expand owing to increased demand for product differentiation among automakers and their efforts to offer advanced features
Get Sample Copy:
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market
- Increased demand for integration of advanced and automated technologies in vehicles is estimated to boost the automatic vehicle closing system market. Increase in consumer purchase parity and demand for luxury & premium vehicles is expected to boost the automatic vehicle closing system market.
- Rising trend of self-driving cars and autonomous vehicles has spurred the development of automatic vehicle closing system. If the passenger exits the self-driving car and does not shut the door, the car would not be able to resume service. The automatic closing system minimizes the human interference required for operation of self-driving car services. Rise in trend of robo-taxis and self-driving vehicles is anticipated to boost the adoption of the automatic vehicle closing system.
- Manufacturers of vehicles used by people with disability offer significant opportunity to the automatic vehicle closing system market. The automatic closing and opening of doors improves convenience for people with disability, and the system was launched as a prototype by Jaguar in its Range Rover Sport model.
- The automatic vehicle closing system involves the use of sensors and actuators that are likely to increase the cost of the door panel, which in turn acts as a restraining factor for the market
Pre Book Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market Report –
Soft close segment to hold leading share of automatic vehicle closing system market
- Soft close enables the door to be closed gently and is a type of closing system. When the occupant alights from the vehicle and gives a slight push to the door, the technology analyzes the intention of the occupant to shut the door and automatically gently pulls the door shut. The soft close is a feature offered in luxury vehicles such as Jaguar, Tesla, Mercedes, and BMW. This technology is further expected to be offered in premium and mid-class vehicles during the forecast period, which is anticipated to further boost the soft close segment. Demand for the automatic closing system is anticipated to rise owing to an increase in trend toward autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles.
Passenger vehicle segment to hold leading share of automatic vehicle closing system market
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment is estimated to lead the global automatic vehicle closing system market. Integration of advanced systems and technologies is more prevalent in the passenger vehicle segment due to higher spending on cars and their personal usage.
Asia Pacific to lead global automatic vehicle closing system market
- In terms of region, the global automatic vehicle closing system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
North America and Europe, together, are likely to hold a dominant share of the automatic vehicle closing system market during the forecast period. High consumer demand for advanced systems and high sales of luxury and premium vehicles in the region is anticipated to drive the automatic vehicle closing system market. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR owing to increased sales of luxury vehicles in China and other countries in Asia Pacific.
Request For Customization:
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global automatic vehicle closing system market is dominated by a few major players. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Cebi International S.A.
- Kiekert AG
- Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co., KG
- Qingdao Tianchenjiachaung Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Johson Electric
- Mabuchi Motor
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Technology
- Soft Close
- Fully Automatic
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453