Next-generation Immune Repertoire Sequencing Market: Introduction
- Profiling of T- and B-cell receptor repertoires in an individual has led to a vast repository of information on acquired immunity against various microorganisms. Next-generation immune repertoire sequencing has allowed researchers to make sophisticated immuno-bioinformatics analyses. It has generated interest among the research community and biopharmaceutical industries in the clinical development of antibody engineering, vaccine design, and cellular immunotherapy. Rise in applications of nutritional and intestinal immunology drives the rapid evolution of next-generation immune repertoire sequencing. The innovative technology has provided unprecedented insights into host-microbiome immune homeostasis, and along with single-cell transcriptomics presents significant opportunities in the life sciences industries across the world.
Request Brochure –
- Immune repertoire sequencing is utilized in biomarker discovery to enhance the success rate and cost-effectiveness of rational drug development. For instance, in November 2017, the Center for Commercialization of Cancer Immunotherapy (C3i) started offering T cell receptor-beta sequencing services in its Biomarker and Diagnostic unit in Canada. Rise in demand for personalized medicine is anticipated to support the immune repertoire sequencing market growth, as personalized medicine uses an individual’s genetic profile to guide decisions made with regard to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Next-generation Immune Repertoire Sequencing Market
- Rise in need of expanding the understanding of key processes in systems immunology is a key factor driving the demand for next-generation immune repertoire sequencing. Increase in applications of TCR repertoire sequencing in clinical settings is one of the key aspects in improving immune repertoire sequencing. Over the past several years, this has generated a groundswell of interest in this high-throughput sequencing in realms of nutritional and intestinal immunology. Its potential application in gaining insight into lymphocyte diversity has gained some traction, catalyzing the market’s growth. For example, next-generation immune repertoire sequencing has potential in detecting minimal residual disease in lymphoid malignancies post treatment. This helps in evaluating the effectiveness of vaccination.
- Furthermore, increase in the role of next-generation immune repertoire sequencing for personalized immune modulation is a key trend in the global next-generation immune repertoire sequencing market. Rise in need of better anti-cancer treatment will galvanize research into immune therapy and vaccine development with the help of next-generation immune repertoire sequencing. New avenues in intestinal immunology will pave the way for new, exciting products in the market.
Request COVID Analysis on Next-generation Immune Repertoire Sequencing Market –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Next-Generation Immune Repertoire Sequencing Market
Developed regions such as North America and Europe are expected to make significant progress and likely to account for substantial share of the global next-generation immune repertoire sequencing market in terms of revenue. The market in North America is driven by growing traction that immunotherapy has gained in the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. Developments in Europe are expected to be driven by sizeable funding in biomedical research and rise in research in genomic and autoimmune disease.
North America is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to the presence of key industry players in the region (including Thermo Fisher Scientific, Illumina Inc., Pacific Biosciences, and CD Genomics). These players are increasingly focusing on development of novel technologies for immune repertoire sequencing. For example, in 2017, 10x Genomics Inc., a U.S.-based company, added B-Cell and 5’Unbiased Enrichment Kit to its chromium immune repertoire profiling solution or immune repertoire sequencing.
Request Customization on Next-generation Immune Repertoire Sequencing Market Report –
The market in Europe is likely to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years. The market in the region is anticipated to gain momentum during the forecast period, due to increase in funding by the government bodies to assist international innovative projects and marketable innovative products, processes, and services, in order to cater to unmet medical needs. In July 2018, Eurostars (a joint program between EUREKA and the European Commission) granted US$ 495,000 to OSE Immunotherapeutic SA’s project titled: ‘Treatment Response Monitoring for Cancer Immunotherapies utilizing Immune Repertoire Analysis’.
Key Players Operating in Global Next-generation Immune Repertoire Sequencing Market
The presence of several prominent players in developed regions has raised the intensity of competition in the global market in the past few years. These players make significant investments in research & development of immuno-bioinformatics analyses using next-generation immune repertoire sequencing.
Pre Book Next-generation Immune Repertoire Sequencing Market Report –
Major players operating in the global next-generation immune repertoire sequencing market are:
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Atreca, Inc.
- CD Genomics
- Pacific Biosciences
- Juno Therapeutics
- Roche Holding AG
- ArcherDX, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Abvitro (Now Juno Therapeutics)
- Agilent Technologies
- Irepertoire, Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Ltd.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Takara Bio, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Photopheresis Products Market –
Medical Waste Containers Market –
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453