Global Nasal Polyps Treatment Market Brief Overview
A new study on the global nasal polyps treatment market was published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on the key market dynamics, including the drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the nasal polyps treatment market. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the nasal polyps treatment market, to illustrate how growth will discern during the forecast period of 2019–2027.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analysis, and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret the quantitative growth aspects of the nasal polyps treatment market during the forecast period.
Request Brochure for Report –
Nasal Polyps Treatment Market: Increasing Efficacy of Treatments through Ongoing Research
The healthcare industry is primarily driven by constant research experiments, and the nasal polyps treatment market is no exception, as it is evolving rapidly with the unique outcomes of these studies to improve the effectiveness of therapies. Extensive studies on nasal polyps are leading to new treatment opportunities for health conditions such as asthma, sinusitis, allergies, and more. These studies are laying the foundation for understanding the causes of developing nasal polyps, and introducing more effective treatments in this landscape.
Recently, NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) initiated a study to understand the causes of, and ultimately develop treatments for nasal polyps. The study found that, exposure of the epithelial cells to Dupilumab, a drug used to treat patients suffering from asthma and allergic inflammation, can influence shifts in gene expression and cell behavior. However, the study also found that, the same impact was not completely observed on several polyp-associated genes, suggesting the need for innovation in nasal polyps treatments that can also be effective on other polyps-related diseases.
In terms of scope for the nasal polyps treatment market, the growth indicator is projected to show an immense rise in the coming years. The market is currently valued at ~US$ 3.9 billion, and is likely to reach ~US$ 4 billion by 2019 end. An increasing number of ongoing studies is expected to drive the rising tide of innovation in this landscape, and the nasal polyps treatment market is expected to witness impressive growth in the coming decade.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Nasal Polyps Treatment Market –
Global Nasal Polyps Treatment Market: Regional Segmentation
- Geographically, the global nasal polyps treatment market has been categorized into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa
- North America
- North America accounted for a prominent share of the global nasal polyps treatment market in 2018. It is anticipated to continue to dominate the global nasal polyps treatment market during the forecast period. The presence of a large target population that is affected by chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps and increasing sinus surgeries performed in the U.S. are the major factors attributed to the region’s dominance.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 30 millionadults are affected with chronic sinusitis in the U.S. Of these, 25% to 30% patients, i.e., 10 million adults, have nasal polyposis.
- The nasal polyps treatment market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a considerable CAGR from 2019 to 2027, owing to the presence of a large geriatric population, high prevalence of osteoarthritis, increase in the number of nasal polyps treatment surgeries, and well-established market players in the region.
- The nasal polyps treatment market in the U.K. is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the high prevalence of chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS), which is a highly prevalent condition affecting 10%of the adult population of the country.
- According to the National Institute for Health Sciences (NHS), there were 18,409 admissions for chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps in England in 2015.
- Asia Pacific
- The nasal polyps treatment market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a significant CAGR from 2019 to 2027. The presence of a large patient pool with inflammatory and respiratory disorders in developing countries such as India and China, and increase in sinus surgeries performed in developed countries in the region, are anticipated to propel the nasal polyps treatment market.
Global Nasal Polyps Treatment Market: Major Players
Key players operating in the global nasal polyps treatment market include
- Merck & Co, Inc.
- OptiNose US, Inc.
- Intersect ENT, Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Buy Nasal Polyps Treatment Market Report:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453