- The microdialysis technique is an expensive, invasive, and a new real-time continuous in vivo sampling technique
- Microdialysis is a minimally invasive sampling method that is used for continuous measurement of unbound, free analyte concentrations in the extracellular fluid of any tissue
- Analytes may include exogenous compounds to determine their distribution within the body or endogenous molecules to measure their biochemical functions in the body
- This method requires the insertion of a small microdialysis probe or catheter into the tissue of interest
- The technique was first applied in the early 1960s. Microdialysis techniques are extensively employed for sampling extracellular fluid in living organs. The first target for application of microdialysis technique was the central nervous system (CNS) of experimental animals.
- The microdialysis technique has been used to study brain neurophysiology and the release of metabolites, neurotransmitters, amino acids, monoamines, and other small endogenous compounds.
- It is a valuable tool for in vivo evaluation studies on drug metabolism, bioavailability, bioequivalence, and pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics, drug delivery, and pharmacological efficacy
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80340
Key Drivers of Global Microdialysis Market
- Increase in the usage of microdialysis technique in diverse applications is expected to drive the microdialysis market during the forecast period
- The technique is being utilized to monitor concentration of both exogenous and endogenous biomolecules in a range of tissue types such as reproductive organs, liver, blood, muscles, eyes, lungs, adipose tissues, and skin
- The microdialysis technique is also gaining popularity in the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) studies both in animals and humans is expected to drive the market during the forecast period
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Micro-dialysis Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=80340
Clinical to be Highly Attractive Segment of Global Microdialysis Market
- In terms of application, the global microdialysis market can be classified into research and clinical
- The clinical segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Rise in adoption of microdialysis in human clinical trials is a major factor that is estimated to drive the clinical segment during the forecast period.
- Increase in usage of microdialysis technique for various research applications in central nervous system is likely to drive the research segment during the forecast period
Request For Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=80340
North America to Dominate the Global Microdialysis Market
- In terms of region, the global microdialysis market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global microdialysis market during the forecast period.
- New product launches, presence of favorable insurance coverage, technological advancements in microdialysis techniques, increasing focus on skin microdialysis, growing interest in online microdialysis-based analytical systems, and rising prevalence of chronic diseases in the region are expected to drive the microdialysis market in the region during the forecast period.
Pre-Book Micro-dialysis Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80340<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Microdialysis Market
The global microdialysis market is concentrated with the presence of international and few local players.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453