The global Medical Oxygen Concentrators market was valued at USD 1717.0 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3078.3 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.6%. The key factors driving the growth of medical oxygen concentrators market are the increasing prevalence of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and technological advancements. According to the WHO, there were about 251 million cases of COPD in 2016, globally, and 3.17 million deaths due to the same in 2015. The main cause of this is the high level of air pollution and the growing number of smokers. The growing awareness regarding the use of these products in order to significantly enhance the quality of life provides favorable growth opportunities for the market. In addition to this, the growing geriatric population, which is highly susceptible to chronic diseases, will also augment the demand of the product, thereby accelerating the global market.
The Medical oxygen concentrators industry is much fragmented and includes a large number of manufacturing giants and emerging players. The emerging players have a good opportunity to enter the Medical Oxygen Concentrates industry, owing to developments in the industry and high demand from end-use industries. Industry leaders are adopting strategies such as a merger, acquisitions, expansion, and partnership to maintain their position in the industry. For instance, in April 2019, Inogen, Inc. launched One G5 portable product in the US. The Inogen One G5 is superior to other portable products presently available in the US homecare market, which is designed for use within the homecare setting.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study:
Chart Industries, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Invacare Corporation, Devilbiss Healthcare LLC, Nidek Medic, among others.
To get a free sample of this report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2170
The main cause of this is the high level of air pollution and the growing number of smokers. The growing awareness regarding the use of these products in order to significantly enhance the quality of life provides favorable growth opportunities for the market. In addition to this, the growing geriatric population, which is highly susceptible to chronic diseases, will also augment the demand of the product, thereby accelerating the global market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Medical Oxygen Concentrators market on the basis of type, type of therapy, end-users, and region:
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Portable oxygen concentrators
- Stationary oxygen concentrators
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Technology (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Continuous Flow
- Pulse Dose
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Get a Free Sample [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2170
Major Points covered in the Report:
- The report includes a vast range of points including major players in the global as well as domestic and private players that are engaged in various aspects of the supply chain. These include raw material suppliers, equipment and machinery manufacturers, suppliers, end users, traders and vendors, and distributors etc.
- It also includes complete profiles of companies along with financials, production capacity, sales volume, sales revenue, gross, gross margin, consumption, revenue growth rate, import, export, supply, strategies for growth, and technological developments.
- The various factors driving market growth along with rationale and supporting information, as well as restraints to market growth are also provided in a similar manner. In addition, the report offers insights into potential revenue opportunities and threats in regions and countries, as well as government support and funding that can aid in expansion of market footprint and revenue growth going ahead.
- Data and information of major players in the market are provided on the basis of region, type, application, end use, etc., and this can be further customized as per specific requirement or need.
- SWOT analysis is also provided to offer a clearer understanding and identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats related to business competition.
Read the Comprehensive Report with a meticulous TOC and panoramic coverage of the market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-oxygen-concentrators-market
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.