Global Sustainable Athleisure Market – Introduction
- Sustainable athleisure refers to eco-friendly and environment friendly activewear. These clothes are made using recycled material keeping in mind flexibility, durability, and sustainability of clothes and the environment. The clothes are made of organic cotton, recycled synthetic, and green products and are produced without any harmful chemicals. They involve use of biodegradable cassava starch and use of natural dyes that are obtained from organically grown vegetation, etc. High quality material is used while manufacturing sustainable athleisure clothing to deal with sweating, and ensure proper fitting and comfort level which activewear brands provide. Activewear brands are not only trendy but have grown in usage due to new launches and are widely accepted as a part of fashion clothing by consumers. Online sale of sustainable athleisure has gone up significantly because of the endless desire of consumers to buy and spend on latest fashions. Moreover, the market is influenced by the green movement which has been booming simultaneously.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81131<ype=S
Sustainable athleisure clothing in sportswear, cycling, yoga, and running
- Sustainable athleisure is considered to be a key trend in sports activities such as running, and in fitness, wellness, gyms, and yoga centers. Demand for urban fashion coupled with popularity of recreational activities such as cycling, swimming, mountain climbing, snowboarding, sailing, and skiing is propelling the demand for fitness clothes which are tailored using ecological options. In the sports fashion industry, it brings culture, convenience, and an affordable price-range along with customer willingness to spend on clean fashion styles. Sale of sustainable athleisure has increased, catering to the needs of demanding consumers and urban lifestyle standards. The current wave of fitness together with upcoming fashion trends has made sportswear an extremely fast growing market.
Growing interest of younger generation and working class toward sustainable clothing
- Demand for sustainability in clothing has been booming with popular brands such as Nike, and Adidas focusing on producing more eco-friendly apparel & footwear. The use of recycled polyester to manufacture green clothing, along with the use of bio-based fabric has attracted millennials. Gen Z and the younger generation are willing to pay value money for the brand and everyday comfort fabric which is offered at a novel cost. Allowing sweat pants in many offices and ease of working with sustainable athleisure wear at work places has increased the demand for casual wear majorly among the working class. Shoppers are in sync with new products that are more ethical and ecofriendly due to the availability of a large variety of apparel with innovative designs and functionality.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-labels-market-to-ride-on-the-back-of-growing-popularity-of-linerless-labels-emergence-of-rfid-technology-to-emerge-as-a-game-changer-in-the-market—tmr-301325484.html
North America Considered the Largest Market for Sustainable Athleisure
- In terms of geography, the global sustainable athleisure market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global sustainable athleisure market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to the rising popularity of sports activities, and outdoor and fitness activities such as camping and sports in the U.S., Canada, Mexico etc., which is projected to surge the sale of sustainable athleisure in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising urbanization, high standard of living, and growing number of sports championships. Activities such as cycling, swimming, running, and sports premier leagues are leading to widespread awareness about the usage of sustainable athleisure in developing nations such as China, South Korea, Japan, Chinese Taipei, Australia, Kyrgyzstan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for sustainable athleisure in the Asia Pacific region.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive, PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Sustainable Athleisure Market
Prominent market players operating in the industry are likely to face intense competition during the forecasted timeline. Major companies or brands such as Vuori, PANGAIA, Outerknown, and Hanesbrands Inc. are manufacturing more inline products specific to the customer base, with greater sustainability in clothing, providing more comfortable apparel, and improved functionality to maintain a strong and vast distribution network. Also, manufacturers strive to increase sales from environment-conscious consumers. Some of the major players operating in the global sustainable athleisure market include:
- Adidas AG
- EILEEN FISHER
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- Pact, LLC
- Patagonia, Inc.
- Under Armour Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Global Sustainable Athleisure Market – Research Scope
Global Sustainable Athleisure Market, by Product Type
- Top Wear
- Bottom Wear
- Others (Sleepwear)
Global Sustainable Athleisure Market, by Price Category
Global Sustainable Athleisure Market, by Category
Global Sustainable Athleisure Market, by Usage
- Professional Sporting Activities
- Recreational Activities
Global Sustainable Athleisure Market, by Consumer Group
Global Sustainable Athleisure Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]