Marine Deck Cranes Market – Introduction
- Marine deck crane is a type of simple machine, usually equipped with a wire ropes, cranes, hoist rope, and sheaves, which can be used for loading and unloading cargo.
- Deck cranes are employed to lift both heavy and light materials with a 360 degree rotating boom.
- Deck cranes can also move horizontally to transport material from one place to another; however, they are commonly utilized in the transport industry to load and unload cargo, goods, or freight.
- Furthermore, deck cranes vary in terms of operation and design that suits the loading and unloading of common freight or goods.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=72860
Marine Deck Cranes Market – Competition Landscape
- In March 2013, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI) entered into an agreement with STX Construction Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of STX Corporation, a South Korea-based shipbuilder. Under this agreement, Mitsubishi licensed to STX Corporation its marketing and production of marine deck cranes in China, Europe, and Korea regions, in order to strengthen its position in the global marine desk cranes market.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Established in 1950, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. is presently based in Tokyo, Japan, and is a part of the Mitsubishi Group. It is a leading global company that develops, manufactures, and sells heavy machinery and electrical component across the globe. Moreover, the company’s products include ships and space launch vehicles, aerospace components, aircraft, air conditioners, forklift trucks, automotive components, hydraulic equipment, missiles, machine tools, power generation equipment, and printing machines.
North Pacific Crane Company
Founded in 1978, North Pacific Crane Company was previously known as Alaska Marine Crane. The company manufacturers and designs high-quality offshore, marine, and deck cranes. Till date, the company has manufactured almost 2,000 deck cranes and supplied all over the world. Furthermore, the company specializes in knuckle boom, telescopic boom, fixed boom, and knuckle-telescopic cranes with lifting capacities ranging from 2 to 125 tons that are utilized in marine and offshore industries.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
The global marine deck crane market is highly concentrated with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25% to 30% share of the market in 2018. Key players operating in the global marine deck crane market include
- M-W Marine, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Effer, Cargotec Oyj
- EK Marine Ltd.
- North Pacific Crane Co Llc
- The Liebherr Group
- The Company Palfinger AG
- Hawboldt Industries Ltd.
- Appleton Marine Inc.
- Seatrax, Inc.
- DMW Marine Group
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/heat-shrink-tubing-market-to-spread-its-wings-with-us2-7-bn-valuation-by-2027–says-transparency-market-research-301009742.html