- Lens cleaning products are used to disinfect contact lenses, eyeglass lenses, and digital camera lenses. The products play an important role in improving hygiene and safety of contact lenses. Cleaning solutions are highly preferred for spectacle and contact lens cleaning. On the other hand, wipes and tissues are widely preferred for digital camera cleaning. Wipes are available in either wet form or dry form as per end-user requirement. Cleaning solutions are offered in different types of packaging such as spray bottles, pouches, and tubes.
Key Drivers of the Global Lens Cleaning Product Market
- Growing number of lens wearers and the trend of wearing spectacles as a style statement is driving the growth of the lens cleaning product market. Further, growing consumer awareness about personal hygiene, especially eye care is fueling the demand for contact lens cleaners.
- Availability of differentiated and advanced products boosts the market growth. Key brands are offering consumer-friendly products that are easy to carry and store during travel. Increasing number of recreational photographers is driving the demand for lens cleaning products in the camera lens cleaner segment. The techno-savvy young generation that is willing to spend on device care and recreational activities is expected to lead to significant CAGR of the lens cleaning product market during the forecast period.
Opportunities in the Global Lens Cleaning Product Market
- The trend of multipurpose lens cleaning solutions is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for market growth during the forecast period. Many companies are investing in research and development projects to launch unique formulations. Scientific and clinical research is driving continuous innovation. Key companies are working in collaboration with lens manufacturers for better understanding of consumer needs.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
COVID-19 Pandemic Affecting Demand
COVID-19 has largely affected the purchasing habits and spending patterns of consumers. Consumers are prioritizing their expenses and are willing to pay only for essential products and services due to changing attitudes. However, despite the continuous concern of infection spread, the demand for contact lens cleaners is not largely affected, unlike camera lens.
Asia Pacific Recognized as the Major Market for Lens Cleaning Products
- By geography, the global lens cleaning product market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the lens cleaning product market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the lens cleaning product market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America lens cleaning product market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Significant consumer base and increasing number of lens wearers in the region is driving the demand for lens cleaning products. Rising middle class population and changing lifestyles coupled with increasing disposable income is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Lens Cleaning Product Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- Clean&Clear Microfiber
- SHUANG CHENG MICRO-FIBRE WARE
- Bausch & Lomb
- Volk Optical
- Lenskart Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Read our latest press release