LCP Connectors: Introduction
- LCP connectors are highly desirable for use in various applications due to their associated advantages such as non-reactivity, inertness, and high resistance to fire. These features have made use of LCP connectors suitable for various traditional electric applications.
- The electronics industry has adopted the trend of miniaturization of electric appliances, which has propelled the use of LCP connectors in the industry, as they facilitate the development of high-precision injection-molded parts
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73596
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global LCP Connectors Market
- Use of LCP connectors has increased considerably in the recent years. Constant technological advances in industries such as telecom, medical, and electronics have driven the market.
- Increased demand for miniaturized electronic components, such as connectors and surface mounting devices, is likely to drive the global LCP connectors market in the next six years. Miniaturization of devices or products helps manufacturers incorporate more and more features into smaller packages to streamline systems.
- Global increase in the demand for consumer electronics devices, such as laptops, tablets, and cell phones, is expected to drive the global liquid crystal polymer (LCP) connectors market during the forecast period
- Risen demand for micro-injection molding with high temperature resistance and flow properties drives the demand for LCP connectors.
- Factors related to low-weld strength and warp age are anticipated to restrain growth of players operating in the global LCP connectors market in the near future. Increase in investments in technology for developing products used in niche applications is expected to open new avenues for growth of these market players in the next few years.
- LCP has outstanding insulation properties, high fluidity, high heat sensitivity, chemical resistance, dimensional strength, flatness, and high rigidity
- Increasing demand for use of lightweight and high-performance materials in order to improve automobile fuel efficiency is expected to drive the demand for LCP connectors during the forecast period. Automobile weight reduction is considered a priority in the automobile industry, as it lowers carbon footprint of the vehicle. Stringent environment-related regulations in North America and Europe result in reduced CO2 emissions.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global LCP connectors market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- 3M Company
- OMRON Corporation
- Hirose Electric Co. Ltd.
- Celanese Corporation
- Axon’ Cable
- RTP Company
- HARTING Technology Group
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd.
- Asia International Enterprise (HK) Limited
- Cinch Connectivity Solutions
- Polyplastics Co. Ltd
- Solvay SA and Molex Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in LCP connectors market, ask for a customized report
Global LCP Connectors Market: Research Scope
Global LCP Connectors Market, by Connector Type
- Heavy-duty Power Connectors
- Rectangular Connectors
- Backplane Connectors
- Memory Connectors
- FFC, FPC Connectors
- Card Edge Connectors
- Fiber Optic Connectors
- Circular Connectors
- Modular Connectors
- Solid-state Lighting Connectors
- D-shaped Connectors
- Coaxial Connectors
- Power Connectors
Global LCP Connectors Market, by Application
- Electrical & Electronics (E&E)
- Industrial Machinery
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=73596
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.