Kids Toothpaste: Introduction
- Kids toothpaste are a special kind of toothpaste designed for kids of age 2 years to 6 years. Adult toothpaste comprises high amount of fluoride and hence kids toothpastes are different from adult toothpaste in terms of fluoride quantity, flavor, and packaging. Kids toothpaste is available with either less amount of fluoride or with no fluoride at all.
- Increasing rate of cavities among kids coupled with increased awareness among consumers regarding the usage of kids toothpaste is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Kids Toothpaste Market
- In recent years, trends have shown that kids globally are suffering from cavities; consumption of toothpastes with high amount of fluoride content could cause a white mark on the developing teeth. Furthermore, the fluoride is bitter in taste and odorless. The above facts are the primary reason for the usage of kids toothpaste globally. Kids prefer toothpastes which are sweet or sour in taste and which has a sweet odor.
- Manufacturers are coming up with new flavors and packaging styles to cater to the needs of consumers. Also various promotional strategies are adopted by manufacturers to reach a wider audience. The introduction of different flavors is expected to attract kids and develop the habit of brushing teeth, which in turn will create demand for kids toothpaste.
- Furthermore, increase in the global working population is expected to generate higher per capita income which would result in higher consumer spending. The kids toothpaste market is expected to grow in the coming years because of easy availability of different products and awareness among consumers. The limited availability of different kids toothpastes in terms of packaging and flavor is an opportunity for manufacturers to cater to these demands and contribute to the growth of the market.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has made consumers heath conscious which has shifted consumer preference toward the usage of healthy products. It has created awareness among consumers about oral hygiene products. The Covid-19 pandemic is expected to contribute to the increasing demand for healthy products which is likely to fuel the demand for kids toothpaste during the forecast period.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81707
Europe and Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Kids Toothpaste Market
- In terms of geography, the kids toothpaste market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- In Europe, almost 20 to the 90 percent of kids below the age of six suffer from dental caries according to a 2018 study of the World Health Organization. Furthermore, every individual residing in this region has experienced this condition, leading to an environment of concern among parents to safeguard their kids from dental issues. This is expected to drive the demand for kids toothpaste in the region.
- Most Asian countries appear in the list of emerging economies of the world. These economies tend to have higher economic growth rate, which is expected to generate higher per capita income. The rise in per capita income would lead to higher consumption spending, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for kids toothpaste. It creates opportunity among manufacturers to produce kids toothpaste, as parents are likely to buy the product in order to ensure dental hygiene of their children.
Key Players Operating in the Global Kids Toothpaste Market
- Colgate – Palmolive Company
- Unilever Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Yunnan Baiyao Group Pvt. Ltd.
- Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Pigeon Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Kao Corporation
- LG Household and Healthcare Ltd.
- Proctor and Gamble Ltd.
- Hawley and Hazel (Bvi) Co. Ltd.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=81707
Global Kids Toothpaste Market: Research Scope
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Type
- Fluoride toothpaste
- Non-fluoride toothpaste
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Flavor
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Quantity
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Pack Size
- Single Pack
- Pack of Two
- Pack of Three
- Pack of Four
- Above Pack of Four
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Price
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Drug Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.