Ketotifen Fumarate: Introduction
- Ketotifen Fumarate is the fumarate salt of ketotifen, a cycloheptathiophene analog with anti-allergic action. Ketotifen inhibits histamine (H1) receptors selectively and avoids usual effects caused by the release of histamine. This agent also interferes with the release of mast cell inflammatory mediators implicated in hypersensitivity reactions, thus reducing eosinophils’ chemotaxis and activation.
- Ketotifen fumarate is also an anti-asthmatic non-bronchodilator agent that prevents the effects of certain endogenous compounds that are believed to mediate inflammation, which exerts anti-allergic action.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Ketotifen Fumarate Market
- Rise increased prevalence of allergic asthma and allergic rhino-conjunctivitis
- According to a survey released by the World Health Organization (WHO), prevalence of existing asthma increased from 8.4% in 1999 to 9.8% in 2006 and 10.8% in 2018. Allergic asthma has risen from 5.2% in 1999 to 6.3% in 2006 and 7.5% in 2018; however, the incidence of non-allergic asthma remained constant at about 3.4% to 3.8%. Physician-diagnosed asthma, asthma medication use, and allergic rhino-conjunctivitis also increased significantly.
- Significant increase in the prevalence of allergic asthma and allergic rhino-conjunctivitis is projected to boost the demand for treatment of these diseases and subsequently, propel the ketotifen fumarate market
Request For Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=81672
- Side-effects associated with the treatment
- Common side-effects associated with Ketotifen fumarate are burning, stinging, irritation of the eye, headache, bad taste in mouth, and increased sensitivity to light. Excess Ketotifen fumarate may lead to unwanted systemic bioavailability of active ingredients, leading to further complications.
- Children are more prone to systemic side-effects as compared to adults, which is likely to hamper the market
Ketotifen Fumarate Market: Segmentation
- In terms of type, the global ketotifen fumarate market can be divided into bare 0.25mg, 0.35mg, and others
- In terms of application, the global ketotifen fumarate market can be split into asthma, rhinitis, skin allergies, and others
- Based on distribution channel, the global ketotifen fumarate market can be segregated into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=81672
Asia Pacific Ketotifen Fumarate Market to Expand at a Rapid Pace
- In terms of region, the global ketotifen fumarate market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to be a highly attractive region of the ketotifen fumarate market during the forecast period, owing to the high cost of prescription drugs and a significant number of people in this region covered by medical insurance
- Europe and Asia Pacific are also likely to be lucrative regions of the market. This is attributed to a rise in awareness in developing countries, such as India, regarding minor eye disorders
- High incidences of ocular allergies in countries in Europe as well as prevalence of rare forms of ocular allergy is boosting the ketotifen fumarate market in the region
Pre Book A Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81672<ype=S
Leading Players Operating in Global Ketotifen Fumarate Market
The global ketotifen fumarate market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key players operating in the global ketotifen fumarate market are:
- Akorn inc
- Allergan Inc.
- Apotex Inc.
- Bausch & Lomb Inc.
- Ciba Vision Canada Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Self-injection Device Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/presence-of-large-insulin-dependent-diabetic-population-expand-avenue-in-self-injection-device-market-pen-injectors-to-account-for-sizable-revenue-share-says-tmr-301260639.html
- Roadside Drug Testing Devices: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/overwhelming-cases-of-drug-driving-accidents-underscores-growth-in-roadside-drug-testing-devices-market-authorities-consider-use-of-technology-to-support-testing-tmr-301266637.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453