Kayak Accessories Market: Introduction
- The name kayak comes from the qajaq word, a Greenlandic word. A kayak is a small watercraft that is pushed by a double-bladed paddle. Kayaking is a hugely popular adventure or recreational water sport that is liked by people of all ages. Kayaks presently are used for a broad range of activities, for instance, diving, fishing, white-water kayaking, touring, wilderness exploration, rescue operations (during floods), racing, and play-boating or freestyle. Kayaks and kayak accessories are engineered with materials based on the proposed purpose of the kayak.
Key Drivers of the Global Kayak Accessories Market
- Increasing awareness about the benefits of a fit and healthy life is impacting the number of people who take part in recreational sports, thus boosting the growth of the kayak accessories market. Growing circumstances of obesity and lowering of bone density and increase in occurrence of osteoporosis have encouraged individuals to focus on their fitness and health. Moreover, rising disposable income of consumers is anticipated to drive the growth of the global kayak accessories market throughout the forecast years.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81250
North America the Dominant Kayak Accessories Market
- In terms of geography, the global kayak accessories market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the kayak accessories market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the kayak accessories market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America kayak accessories market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America is projected to hold major share of the market throughout the forecast period owing to huge availability of an extensive range of kayak accessories and a rising e-commerce business. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest developing region in the coming years due to quick increase in the young population and increasing popularity of water sports and health benefits of these sports, all of which are estimated to influence the growth of the kayak accessories market over the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Various companies are adopting latest technologies and are intending to invest more in product development, production, and research & development, to gain share in the kayak accessories market.
In November 2019, Pure Watersports launched a new range of Hobie MirageDrive Kayak fishing accessories, including wheel accessories, cart accessories, sail accessories, and more.
In July 2019, Gearlab Outdoors launched a revolutionary new deck bag called the “Deck Pod,” which promises to be a game-changer for kayakers and stand-up paddle boarders alike. With a system of webbing and buckles, the bag lashes to the deck of a kayak (or SUP), making for a tidy, organized deck, and its clever design allows for direct one-handed access to critical safety items stowed inside.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
A few of the key players operating in the global kayak accessories market are:
- Advanced Elements, Inc.
- Bending Branches
- Delta Kayaks Ltd.
- Eddyline Kayaks
- Hobie Company, Inc.
- Klepper Lifestyle GmbH
- Northwest River Supplies
- ORU KAYAK INC.
- RTM Kayaks
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Kayak Accessories Market, Request for a Sample
Global Kayak Accessories Market: Research Scope
Global Kayak Accessories Market, by Type
- Apparel & Helmets
- Storage Bags
- Life Jackets & Safety Gears
- Others (Repair Kit Supplies, etc.)
Read TMR Research Methodology at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html