Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Therapeutics Market: Introduction
- Ischemia reperfusion (IR) injury occurs when blood supply, perfusion, and concomitant reoxygenation is restored to an organ or area following an initial poor blood supply after a critical time period. It contributes to mortality and morbidity in numerous pathological conditions in emergency medicine clinical practice, including trauma, ischemic stroke, myocardial infarction, and post?cardiac arrest syndrome.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79082
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Therapeutics Market
- Rise in cases of ischemia or a lack of oxygen (anoxia or hypoxia) in organs leads to ischemia-reperfusion injury (IRI), or reoxygenation injury, once blood supply returns to the tissue after a period. According to Global Burden of Disease (GBD) study in 2010, more than 11 million ischemic strokes occurred, while 63% of them were in low- and middle-income countries. Furthermore, nearly 3 million deaths occurred due to ischemic stroke. As per CDC, in 2018, 1 in every 6 deaths from cardiovascular disease was due to stroke in the U.S. Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD) is the first ranked among most common causes of death involving cardiovascular and other diseases. In 2013, the estimated prevalence of IHD among people aged more than 18 years was 6.1%, 6.4%, 5.3%, and 3.7% in Caucasian, African, Latino, and Asian populations, respectively.
- However, high cost of reperfusion injury treatment may hamper the market. Risk factors associated with it, such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, insulin resistance, heart failure, altered coronary circulation and aging, can also hamper the ischemia reperfusion injury therapeutics market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Therapeutics Market –
Heart injury segment to expand significantly
- Based on indication, the global ischemia reperfusion injury therapeutics market can be divided into: heart injury, kidney injury, intestine injury, and other injury
- The heart injury segment accounted for a prominent share of the global market in 2019. Acute and chronic immune responses increased by myocardial ischemia have an important role in the functional deterioration of the heart. According to Medscape data, approximately 1.5 million cases of myocardial infarction (MI) occur annually in the U.S.
Pre book Market Report –
Retail pharmacies segment to dominate global ischemia reperfusion injury therapeutics market
- Based on distribution channel, the global ischemia reperfusion injury therapeutics market can be divided into: hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and online pharmacies
- In terms of revenue, the retail pharmacies segment held a major share of the market in 2019. It is projected to maintain its position during the forecast period. However, the online pharmacies segment is estimated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period due to an increase in popularity of online pharmacies to obtain prescribed drugs and steady pace of adoption of this distribution channel by customers.
- Increase in the number of therapeutics being dispensed through retail pharmacies and a rise in the number of retail pharmacies in developing countries make retail pharmacies a major channel of distribution
Ask for Discount :
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global ischemia reperfusion injury therapeutics market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Omeros Corporation
- Ensemble Therapeutics Corporation
- Nyken B.V.
- Erimos Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Opsona Therapeutics Limited
- Curatis Pharma GmbH
- Pharming Group N.V.
- Biomedica Management Corporation
- Orexo AB
- Bolder Biotechnology, Inc.
- PledPharma AB
- Bayer AG
Browse more Market Reports:
High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Market:
Bioremediation Technology & Services Market:
Endocrine Testing Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453