- An interaction sensor is a semiconductor device that converts hand movements into gesture controls which is the input for electronic devices so these devices can be transformed and made to function in a manner in which they are designed
- Interactive sensors are useful for interaction between humans and devices without using physical, touch, or contact based mechanisms
- Interactive sensors sense wireless sensor data, and recognize and translate it into commands. Continuous innovations in manufacturing, and adoption of advance technologies have helped interaction sensors to find applications in consumer products.
PreBook Report at –
Increased Growth of the Global Interaction Sensor Market
- Google launched an interaction sensor that uses radar to convert hand movements into gesture controls for electronic devices. This sensor can be installed within a chip so that it can track hand gestures at high speed and accuracy with radar. The interaction sensor is used to control electronic devices without physical contact, and removes the need for designing knobs and buttons into the surface of products such as watches, phones, and radios.
- Increasing demand for interactive gaming is boosting the growth of the interaction sensor market. Previously, human interaction in games was limited to pushbuttons on a controller, but the use of interaction sensors in gaming provides real time experience and allows physical and active involvement of players in the game.
- Interaction sensors enable handling and managing a wide range of devices – personal navigation device, computers, laptops, and mobile handsets through gestures or touch as input which provides convenience to users
- The increased safety and security features in the automotive industry is driving the growth of the interaction sensor market. The increased use of interaction sensors in autonomous vehicles, smart homes, and interactive television is expected to drive the global market.
Request for a sample –
North America to Lead the Interaction Sensor Market
- The market in North America is expanding at a high growth rate due to its continuous focus on adopting advance technologies. Increasing security concerns for both physical and cyber access is also enhancing the growth of the interaction sensor market in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is growing at an exponential rate due to increase in demand for automobiles in Asian countries such as India and China that triggers demand for interaction sensors in the region.
- Rising usage of smartphones by the youth along with growing demand and advancement in the interactive gaming industry helps in the growth of the interaction sensor market.
Ask for brochure –
Key Players of the Global Interaction Sensor Market
- Google, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Texas Instruments
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Acconeer AB
TMR’s Latest News Publication: