Influenza Vaccine Market: Introduction
- Influenza, also known as a flu, is a common viral infection that affects the respiratory system. The major three types of influenza viruses impacting humans are Type A, Type B, and Type C. The fourth form of influenza virus, known as Type D, does not affect the humans, but is considered to have the potential to do so.
- The common symptoms of influenza include sneezing, high fever, running nose, headache, coughing, sore throat, joint pains, and feeling tired. Furthermore, diarrhea and vomiting are the additional symptoms observed in children.
- Influenza vaccine, also known as flu shot or flu jabs, is used as a protection against influenza virus. Newer versions of influenza vaccines are developed twice a year owing to the rapid changes in the influenza virus. The effectiveness of these vaccines varies year to year, but are known to offer moderate to high protection against influenza.
Read Report Overview –
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Influenza Vaccine Market
- Influenza is one of the rapidly transmitted infections among the population. According to Centre for Disease Control (CDC), over 15% of the population in the U.S., is affected from the seasonal influenza virus annually. This high prevalence of the disease, necessitates the demand for vaccination, contributing to the growth of the influenza vaccine market.
- Significant increase in the government initiatives promoting the administration of influenza vaccine, minimal side effects associated with the vaccine contribute to the growth of the influenza vaccine market. Furthermore, rise in the routine vaccination programs and inclusion of influenza vaccine in the regular programs in developed as well as in developing countries contribute to the growth of the influenza vaccine market.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Influenza Vaccine Market Report
- However, high cost of development and the longer timelines required for the development of influenza vaccine might hinder the growth of the influenza vaccine market
North America to Lead Global Influenza Vaccine Market
- In terms of region, the global influenza vaccine market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global influenza vaccine market in 2018, owing to strong presence of leading market players, high prevalence of seasonal influenza, development of newer vaccines, increasing government focus on immunization programs, and advancements in administration of vaccines
- Europe was the second largest market for influenza vaccine in 2018, followed by Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for influenza vaccine, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Growing focus of the governments in countries in Asia on enhancing healthcare facilities, growing incidence of seasonal influenza, government initiatives, rising disposable income, and rapid economic development, contribute to the growth of the influenza vaccine market in the region.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Influenza Vaccine Market Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Influenza Vaccine Market
Leading players in the global influenza vaccine market are:
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- CSL Limited
- Emergent BioSolutions
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Gamma Vaccines Pty Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Merck & Co., Inc. (Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.)
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Sanofi Pasteur SA
- Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
Global Influenza Vaccine Market: Research Scope
Global Influenza Vaccine Market, by Vaccine Type
Global Influenza Vaccine Market, by Technology
Global Influenza Vaccine Market, by Type
Global Influenza Vaccine Market, by Age Group
Global Influenza Vaccine Market, by Route of Administration
- Nasal Spray
Global Influenza Vaccine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
Request COVID Analysis on Influenza Vaccine Market –
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information, we offer customized solutions through adhocreports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key tohelp enterprises reach right decision.”
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]