The Industrial Floor Coating Market is expected to reach USD 9.12 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Industrial Floor Coating Market is driven principally by the manufacturing industry. Construction activities led by developing economies across the world will further boost the growth of the market. Increasing awareness concerning the floor coatings due to dust resistant, durable, abrasion-resistant, and waterproof features is encouraging the market demand. Emerging end-use industries, driving to the expansion of manufacturing plants and facilities is further promoting market growth. Accelerated industrialization, the growing trend for long-lasting yet aesthetic floor across manufacturing plants, factories, warehouses, and equipment units are also contributing the market growth.
The market in the APAC region is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Various applications including heavy equipment & machinery, food processing, logistics & warehouse, and chemical industries, are majorly increasing the market share.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1804
The materials and chemicals market revenue has expanded significantly over the years and is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Technological advancements, rising investments in research and development activities, increasing demand for raw materials in various sectors such as manufacturing, agriculture, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and biotechnology is boosting market growth. In addition, changes in consumer preference, rising disposable income especially in the developing economics, rising funds by several public and private organizations, and increasing demand for biodegradable products are factors boosting market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Industrial Floor Coating Market is estimated to reach USD 9.12 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
- Floor coatings work as a sealer on the concrete. The use of coating aids avoid staining, seepage, and cracking of concrete.
- Additionally, it decreases allergens by limiting the growth of microorganisms, which may form on the floor due to leakage or spillage.
- The four component type accounts for the largest share of 30.7% of the market in 2018.
- The polyaspartic material is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 7.9% during the forecast period.
- The food processing application segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 7.4% during the forecast period.
- The mortar floor cover is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 8.1% during the forecast period.
- Increasing construction activities in developing economies is also an essential factor fueling the market.
- North America region accounts for the largest share of 30.3% of the market in 2018. Due to the increased production capacities of dominant companies in the region drives the growth. Technological progress in the manufacturing sector due to more eminent automation for the material movement and excellent transportation are among crucial factors propelling the demand for surface finishing products.
- Government prevailing regulatory norms for food and beverage manufacturing firms mandating enhanced hygienic standards in the facilities across the region is actively encouraging market growth.
- Asian countries are anticipated to invest USD 9 trillion in support of development between 2010 and 2020. A significant share of these investments is expected to be allocated in production industries to promote the needs of the increasing population, kindling the business growth over the forecast period.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- For example, Tennant Coatings launched a new range of secondary containment coatings in September 2018 which are intended for industrial floors and walls to protect substrates in severe industrial environments.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1804
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Material, Component Type, Application, Floor Cover, and region:
Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Component Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Food Processing
- Aviation & Transportation
- Science & Technology
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-floor-coating-market
Floor Cover Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read More Related Reports: