Technological Innovations Gauge High Growth for Industrial Dust Collector Market
Companies are introducing a new generation of industrial dust collectors with abrasive recycling filter systems. These innovative systems are creating incremental opportunities for manufacturers in the industrial dust collector market. End users are reaping benefits of continuous product development in the market landscape. The technology of abrasive recycling filter systems is benefitting stakeholders in the sandblasting industry. Flexibility of systems plays an important role in the industrial dust collector landscape. Newly-introduced systems in the market are standalone equipment that integrate into any side of a blast cabinet or blast room.
On the other hand, manufacturers in the industrial dust collector market are innovating in new baghouse dust collectors that are integrated with cartridge dust collection systems. These novel systems ensure a healthy workplace environment for employees. Collection of hazardous dust such as silica, asbestos and hexavalent chromium fumes is stimulating demand for efficacious industrial dust collector systems. Adoption of these systems is helping owners abide by stringent government regulations related to the safety of workers.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Industrial Dust Collector Market
End Users Demanding Cyclonic and Laser Cutter Dust Collectors
Increasing awareness about environmental regulations has compelled stakeholders in end-user industries to adopt industrial dust collector systems. This trend has led to product developments in cyclone dust collectors. As such, cyclone dust collectors are projected to account for the highest production amongst all products in the industrial dust collector market, with an estimated turnout of ~1,600 units by the end of 2027. This is why, manufacturers in the industrial dust collector market are developing technologically-sound multi-cyclonic separators, based on centrifugal action. These novel separators help end users save operational and downtime costs in the industrial landscape.
Manufacturers are increasing R&D to develop laser cutter dust collectors. Automation has become part and parcel of the global industrial landscape. Automatic laser cutting machines have led to the issue of increased amounts of metal cutting fumes in the industrial landscape. Hence, laser cutter dust collectors being urgently demanded in the market. High efficiency in production is another driver that is steering demand for these novel systems.
What Does Lack of Maintenance in Aging Systems Mean for Market Growth?
The industrial dust collector market is projected to expand at a modest CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period. The landscape is fairly fragmented with emerging and small-scale players accounting for ~40% of the total market share. However, certain challenges are likely to impede market growth.
Sales of industrial dust collectors have slowed down, as end users are ignorant about the regular maintenance and evaluation of aging dust collection equipment. It has been found that, most industrial dust collectors last for more than a decade, whereas, new systems need to be serviced every three years.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Hence, manufacturers in the industrial dust collector market are increasing awareness about downtime costs that owners might incur due to idle or inefficient equipment. Since end users demand longer-life equipment, manufacturers are streamlining their production processes to meet this growing demand. End users in the market are becoming increasingly aware and are researching before purchasing new equipment. This is also to ensure whether the providing company will stay in business in the long run so as to provide replacement parts and maintenance services, post purchase.
Intelligent Collector Systems Offer High Filtration Efficiency to End Users
The Asia Pacific region is anticipated for exponential growth during the forecast period. Moreover, manufacturers in China are increasing production capacities of centralized dust collectors and other intelligent systems. As such, central dust collectors account for the highest revenue in the industrial dust collector market, with a value forecast of ~US$ 3.9 billion by 2027.
Single-unit centralized dust collectors are being increasingly used for smoke absorbing applications. New systems such as jet pulse dust collectors with scraper conveyors are creating scope for new cumulative opportunities. Likewise, multi-fan intelligent dust collectors are gaining increased popularity due to their ease of operation. Companies in the industrial dust collector space are increasing research efforts to manufacture high-density needle felt filter bags, to offer high filtration efficiency to end users.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Industrial Dust Collector Market
Industrial Dust Collector Market: Overview
- The global industrial dust collector market is expected to register a CAGR of ~6% (volume) from 2019 and 2027. The market is projected to be driven by the growing demand for industrial dust collectors in industries. Marketing leaders are spending more on upgrading industrial dust collectors with latest technologies such as IoT platforms.
- Not only pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, semiconductors, chemicals, and automotive, but other end users such as oil & gas, print & paint manufacturing, and textiles are also expected to boost the industrial dust collector market in the near future.
- The global industrial dust collector market is expected to reach ~US$ 13.7 Bn by 2027 from ~US$ 9.2 Bn in 2019.
- North America holds a major share of the global industrial dust collector market in terms of volume, and is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period, followed by Asia Pacific.
- North America remains the leading region in the industrial dust collector market, with revenue in 2019 estimated at ~US$ 5.1 Bn.
- The industrial dust collector markets in the Middle East & Africa and South America are expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is projected to expand at the highest CAGR in the global industrial dust collector market during the forecast period. This is due to increasing infrastructure projects and rapid urbanization planning in APAC, which is expected to continue during the forecast period. Additionally, rise in construction activities and use of industrial dust collectors in mining zones are projected to fuel the demand for industrial dust collectors. This is ultimately boosting the overall industrial dust collector market.Industria Dust Collector Market – Definition
- The industrial dust collector market report provides analysis of the global industrial dust collector market for the period of 2017–2027, wherein, 2018 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- The study on the industrial dust collector market would help clients in understanding the adoption analysis of industrial dust collectors among different industries.
- An industrial dust collector is used to remove the impure air released from commercial and industrial processes by collecting the dust, airborne particles, and other impurities from a gas or the air. In addition, industrial dust collectors are able to handle high quantities of industrial dust. They consists of different components that include blowers, filters, dust removal or dust receptacle systems, and cleaning or filtering systems.
North America Industrial Dust Collector Market – Snapshot
- North America is seen as a growth hub for new technology driven by IoT platforms, leading to the increased adoption of industrial dust collectors across the region.
- For the same reason, North America is expected to see the highest opportunity addition in the global industrial dust collector market, with Asia Pacific and Europe being the next closest regions.
Key Growth Driver of Industrial Dust Collector Market
Growing demand for industrial dust collectors in industries
Textile, chemical, construction, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and other industries (oil & gas, mining) are adopting industrial dust collectors to improve the quality of air by eliminating airborne particles that are formed during industrial processes. These industries use different types of industrial dust collectors such as central dust collectors, wet scrubber dust collectors, mobile dust collectors, baghouse dust collectors, and cyclone dust collectors, so as to maximize the efficiency of dust control systems. As compared to other industries, the food & beverage industry often experiences explosions and fires due to combustible dust. Therefore, the installation of industrial dust collectors in the food & beverage industry not only improves the quality of air but also protects workers. Shifting consumer preferences and increasing demand for frozen food and ready-to-eat products is also expected to boost the demand for dust collectors across the globe.
Key Challenge Faced by Industrial Dust Collector Market
- Complex operations and high maintenance cost is a major restraint to the industrial dust collector market.
Industrial Dust Collector Market – Competitive Landscape
- In April 2018, Nederman Holding AB. acquired U.S based Auburn FilterSense LLC for approximately US$ 5.75 Mn, so as to manufacture particulate monitors such as turboelectric and charge induction particulate intelligent controls, real-time diagnostics, sensing technologies, and software for filter leak detectors, for maintenance planning, process control, regulatory compliance, and increased production efficiency.
- In October 2018, Camfil APC launched an industrial dust collector – Gold Series X-Flo (GSX), which is used for industrial applications that process or produce fine, fibrous, and heavy fumes and dusts.
Read TMR Research Methodology @:
Industrial Dust Collector Market – Company Profile Snapshot
- 3M: Established in 1902, 3M Company develops, manufactures, and sells several products. In addition, the company provides many types of industrial dust collector systems such as the 3M industrial dust pollution control system and 3M portable dust extraction. The company primarily operates through four business segments: transportation & electronics, safety & industrial, consumer, and healthcare. Furthermore, 3M Company offers abrasives, automotive products, filtration products, and tapes & adhesives for use in the manufacturing sector.
- Donaldson Company, Inc.: Incorporated in 1915, Donaldson Company, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells replacement parts and filtration systems across the globe. The company operates under two business segments: engine products and industrial products. The company provides dust, fume and mist collectors; compressed air systems; and air filtration systems for gas turbines under its industrial product segment. Donaldson Company, Inc. has 43 manufacturing facilities, 8 distribution centers, and 3 joint ventures across the world.
- Nederman Holding AB.: Incorporated in 1944, Nederman Holding AB. offers a wide variety of solutions and products within industrial air filtration, so as to meet the expectations of customers across the globe in terms of quality and profitability. The company is engaged in offering industrial dust collectors to protect the planet, people, and products from harmful effects of industrial processes. It is engaged in providing industrial air filtration for heavy process industries, which includes metal fabrication, mineral processing, power generation, and chemicals. Nederman Holding AB. has 12 production facilities across five continents. The company invented the pulse-jet dust collector in 1956 for industrial air filtration.
- Other major players operating in the global industrial dust collector market and profiled in the report include
- CECO Environmental
- Alstom SA, Ltd.
- Atlas Copco
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Camfil APC
- American Air Filter Company, Inc.
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]