Visual Fault Locator: Introduction
- A visual fault locator allows a technician to visually spot detects by emitting a red laser at the fault location.
- A visual fault locator is an ideal tool for detecting a large number of defects that occur in OTDRs (Optical time-domain reflectometer) “blind-spots” or dead-zones.
- The various types of visual fault locators available in the market include fiber tracers, visual fault finder, visual fault indicator, visual fault identifier, visual fault detector, visual fault light, and visual fault locator pen. These are used in various applications such as installation, fault finding, continuity checking, polarity checking, and others.
Rise in Demand for Fiber Tracers
- Fiber tracers are expected to be the fastest growing segment based on type in the visual fault locator market during the forecast period.
- Various problems encountered in troubleshooting fiber optic networks are related to making proper connections. Fiber optics use infrared light (IR), which cannot be seen by the human eye. Fiber tracer visual fault locator solves this problem by locating breakpoint, bending, or cracking of the fiberglass. Thus, demand for fiber tracers is growing across the world.
- The establishment of new smart grids, and installation & rearrangement of telecommunication lines and communication cables are the major drivers that help in surging the growth of the visual fault locator market.
- Reduced profit margins and the presence of unorganized manufacturers hinders the entry of national and international suppliers. These are the major restraints of the global visual fault locator market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Visual Fault Locator Market
- In terms of region, the global visual fault locator market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest growth rate throughout the forecast period due to increasing industrialization, growing urbanization, and a rising electronics & telecommunication industry in the region.
- Moreover, the high demand for new and advanced visual fault locators in various end-use industries, due to the growing industrialization in major Asian countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and India boosts the visual fault locator market in the region.
- North America is likely to follow Asia Pacific in terms of share in the visual fault locator market during the forecast period due to huge spending on visual fault locators expected in the next few years owing to aging of optical cables & transmission lines and increasing maintenance of various end-use industries.
- The visual fault locator market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Visual Fault Locator Market
The global visual fault locator market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for visual fault locators. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global visual fault locator market are:
- Fluke Corporation
- Fujikura Ltd.
- America Fujikura Ltd.
- Anixter International Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Visual Fault Locator Market, Request for a Sample
Global Visual Fault Locator Market: Research Scope
Global Visual Fault Locator Market, by Type
- Fiber Tracers
- Visual Fault Finder
- Visual Fault Indicator
- Visual Fault Identifier
- Visual Fault Detector
- Visual Fault Light
- Visual Fault Locator Pen
Global Visual Fault Locator Market, by Application
- Fault Finding
- Continuity Checking
- Polarity Checking
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]