Teflon Capacitor: Introduction
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a synthetic fluoropolymer and is commonly known as Teflon. It has numerous applications.
- A capacitor is a passive electronic component capable of storing charge with a certain voltage level across two conducting plates, separated by a dielectric substance. Teflon capacitors are capacitors where Teflon or Polytetrafluoroethylene are used as a dielectric material.
- Teflon capacitors have very low dielectric absorption, low dissipation factor, very high operating temperature of +170C, low-temperature drift, negligible moisture absorption, and have good stability.
- Axial and radial Teflon capacitor are the two types of Teflon capacitors used in various applications such as consumer electronics, power and utilities, aerospace, telecommunication, and in the automotive sector.
Rise in Demand in Automotive Applications
- Teflon capacitors are largely used in automotive applications. In electric vehicles, Teflon capacitors are used in inverters, AC/DC converters, motor inverters, vehicle chargers, and other applications.
- The world is moving toward electric and hybrid vehicles, which boosts the Teflon capacitor market due to the extensive use of Teflon capacitors in various parts (blind-spot detection, adaptive cruise control, safety system, alarm system, airbag occupant detection, emergency brake assist, integrated starter generators, and headlamps). Thus, the rising demand for Teflon capacitors in electric and hybrid vehicles is expected to drive its demand during the forecast period.
- The rising demand from the consumer electronics industry for Teflon capacitors due to its suitability in high-temperature applications is also likely to boost the demand for Teflon capacitors.
- However, the high cost of Teflon capacitors and low durability are the major restraining factors of the global Teflon capacitor market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Teflon Capacitor Market, Request for a Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80580
Asia Pacific to Lead the Teflon Capacitor Market
- In terms of region, the global Teflon capacitor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global Teflon capacitor market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of Teflon capacitors operate in the region.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to remain the largest consumer of Teflon capacitors owing to a growing industrial base in developing nations such as China and India in the region.
- Additionally, demand for Teflon capacitors is growing in Asia Pacific due to rising demand from power utilities and information & telecommunication technologies coupled with the use of efficient circuits in diverse applications and consumer durables.
- The Teflon capacitor market in Europe and North America is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Teflon Capacitor Market
The global Teflon capacitor market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for Teflon capacitors. Moreover, manufacturers are signing partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global Teflon capacitor market are listed below:
- Cornell Dubilier Electronics, Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Custom Electronics Inc.
- American Capacitor Corporation
- Nichicon Corporation
- TDK Corporation
- Plastic Capacitors, Inc.
- Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation
- Arizona Capacitors, LLC
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80580
Global Teflon Capacitor Market: Research Scope
Global Teflon Capacitor Market, by Type
- Axial Teflon Capacitor
- Radial Teflon Capacitor
Global Teflon Capacitor Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Power and Utilities
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.