If you are doing online marketing, you will have to upload videos to Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, or any other social platform where people can get to see your products. Not only products but people are sharing out their skills and “how-to” videos on these platforms.
However, every site comes with restrictions on the size, format, length, and other features of videos you can upload on them. The limits on these platforms have made people design apps, software, and other online tools to compress the videos and convert their formats.
More to the size reduction, good video compressors should enable you to adjust a video’s resolution and frame rate without losing the original quality of the video file. Read on and understand how to compress video for Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, or any other social platform.
Ways of Compressing Videos for Facebook, Vimeo, and Instagram.
To compress videos for your social media use, you are free to choose the app or software to use. Fortunately, they are available in bulk but the difference comes in terms of the output quality and the speed of compression. With reliable video compression software, you can reduce the size of very bulky videos within a minute or less. You can compress these videos online or using the installed software. It’s upon you to choose the one that you feel favors. Let’s look at them in detail:
- Video Compression Using the Best Compressor.
When we talk of the best Vimeo, Facebook, or Instagram video compressor, we are referring to Wondershare’s UniConverter. With this installable software, you can compress videos to the preferred sizes for a specific use. You’ll also have a chance to convert the videos to your desired formats for whatever use.
What Makes UniConverter Unique?
- Supports many file formats.
- Can convert videos for different websites.
- Comes with a built-in video editor.
- Can be used as a screen recorder.
- Useful in downloading videos from YouTube or Facebook or other video sharing websites.
- Fast in video compression and conversion.
- Supports different operating systems.
How to Compress Videos for Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo.
Compressing videos is easy with only four self-explanatory steps.
- Open the UniConverter software on your computer to Add Files then click the Open button.
- Click the settings icon to customize the video output you want to achieve. Click on the videotab and select a social media platform before you select your preferred resolution for each video.
- If you believe you have made the correct settings, click on the Start All button if you want to convert all the videos in a bunch. When the process ends, click the Finished tab to see the final video files to use on your social accounts.
- Compress Video for Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo Online.
If you want to compress your videos over the internet, you are lucky that you also have several options to take. You can do it on Clideo, Online UniConverter, and other many online platforms. Let’s look at the two.
- Online UniConverter.
This video conversion tool is perfect for Instagram, Facebook, or Vimeo videos and can convert the videos to various formats and compress them to usable sizes. It is free and easy to use and functions completely online. The Online UniConverter supports MP4, FLV, WAV, AVI, and WMV file formats.
Users love this online version of the UniConverter because it doesn’t require any downloads and is highly effective compared to many online file compressors. You can compress or convert both video and audio files using the online UniConverter. Again, it’s a great platform for converting and resizing images.
The Good About it…
- Allows you to save videos on Dropbox.
- Simple to use interface.
- Doesn’t add watermarks to the output videos.
- Limited options for your output videos.
This is another online platform you can use to compress videos to use on different social accounts. You can use it on both Mac and Windows operating systems. You can use it to resize videos for different social apps and change their background color.
Users love the fact that you can merge videos and make vertical videos horizontal using this online program.
Though it supports various video formats, Clideo only accepts video files not exceeding 500MB and cannot compress many files at a go.
Online marketing is very successful if you utilize the social platforms where you will meet masses of potential customers. However, you’ll need a reputable video compressor to achieve the size of videos that are usable on those platforms. Try Wondershare’s UniConverter today and hike your online marketing strategy.
Life is too short to hide your feelings. Don’t be afraid to say what you feel. Go here True Confessions and share your feelings with others. it will helps you mentally and physically. No login required just go and share with others