Global high-performance computing (HPC) market size reached USD 41.07 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for high-speed data processing with precision is expected to drive global high-performance computing (HPC) market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
The latest report offers a profound analysis of the present market scenario, its key product types, end-user landscape, application outlook, leading regions, competitive terrain, and the leading companies’ detailed profiles. The study performs a historical assessment of the High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market from 2017 to 2018, focusing on the market trends, revenue share, growth rate, production capacity, pricing structure, and other vital aspects during that period.
For more details of the High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market Report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/high-performance-computing-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Solution segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing high-performance computing adoption among various industries is expected to boost rapid revenue growth of this segment.
- In terms of revenue, the on-premises segment is expected to lead during the forecast period due to increasing government focus on protecting confidential national defense data and information.
- In terms of market share, the healthcare segment is expected to lead during the forecast period due to rising implementation of high-performance computing in healthcare applications for data management, simulation, next-generation sequencing, and modeling.
Covid 19 analysis:
The latest report is the first study encompassing the current High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market market situation with respect to the COVID-19 outbreak. Since the advent of the outbreak, the global economic landscape has been grappling with adverse financial consequences. The report analyzes the drastic impact of the pandemic on this business sphere. The pandemic has affected nearly all segments of the High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market market. It has further hampered the developmental scope of various manufacturers and buyers engaged in this sector. Thus, the report studies the industry’s shifting dynamics to scrutinize the profits earned or loss suffered by different segments.
The global High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market market consists of various segments, including product type outlook, application spectrum, end-user overview, leading regions, and the competitive analysis. The report further provides information regarding the value chain, emerging market sectors, and the technological advancements in the industry to benefit readers and businesses looking to invest in this industry
Emergen Research has segmented the global high-performance computing market on the basis of component, deployment, application, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Major Geographies Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Target Audience of the Report:
- Leading Companies
- Large, medium-sized, and small enterprises
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
The report considers the following timeline for market estimation:
- Historical Years: 2017-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Years: 2020-2027
Request a sample copy of the global High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/628
The global High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market market report evaluates the latest economic scenario in terms of value and volume. It highlights the key growth drivers, restraints, production capacity, demand & supply ratio, import/export status, growth rate, and other critical aspects. Additionally, the report also performs SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please get in touch with us. We assure you that your report will be designed as per your requirements.