Hands Free Dog Leash Market: Introduction
- Hands free dog leash is a long thin piece, generally attached to a dog’s collar. Hands free dog leash is one of the most innovative dog care tools used throughout a dog’s early and adult life stages. Based on the breed, a variety of sizes and designs are available to suit different neck sizes of dogs. Hands free leash is primarily used to train puppies and ensure their safety during different activities such as walking, hiking, and running. Common materials used to produce hands free dog leashes include leather, nylon, rope, and polyester.
Key Trends in the Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market
- Technology progress and growing dog adoption are identified as key market drivers for the global hands free dog leash market. Increasing middle class population coupled with improved lifestyles is fueling the trend of dog ownership in recent years. A dog is just like a human baby and needs constant attention and care. The most recent pet ownership study by the American Pet Products Association (APPA) noted around 63 million U.S. households own a dog, and more and more of these families are viewing their pets as family members.
- Hands free dog leashes are widely accepted and popular across developed regions compared to emerging countries.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Hands Free Dog Leash Market, Request for a Sample
Opportunities in the Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market
- Changing technologies and increasing importance of sustainable raw materials is expected to offer attractive growth opportunities to the hands free dog leash market in the near future. Environment conscious consumers are looking for eco-friendly products made with new materials such as jute, cotton, bio plastics, etc. Biothane is a relatively new type of bio plastic. The material is as robust and durable as leather and retains its lightness and shape even in extreme weather conditions and in cold water and mud-covered places.
- Ongoing developments in online retailing and increasing number of smartphone users is expected to boost the market growth in emerging economies. Furthermore, increasing number of specialty stores involved in sales and marketing of pet care products is identified as a key driver of the hands free dog leash market during the forecast period.
North America Accounts for Large Share of the Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market
- By geography, the global hands free dog leash market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the hands free dog leash market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the hands free dog leash market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hands free dog leash market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The market growth in North America is attributed to the strong investment in research and development activities coupled with high consumer awareness and willingness to pay for advanced pet care products. According to APPA (American Pet Products Association) estimations, in 2019, U.S. pet expenditure accounted for US$ 95.7 Billion. The expenditure includes spending on pet food, medical care, treatments, general care, and other grooming services.
Request For PreBook Report@
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Introduction of innovative products and marketing on online platforms are the key strategies adopted by companies. Additionally, companies are endorsing better consumer awareness and product advertising to encourage the adoption of hands free dog leashes across untapped markets. Online distribution networks and collaboration with specialty stores are anticipated to offer competitive advantage to key market players. Companies are partnering with global e-commerce retailers such as Amazon and Walmart to sell their products in foreign markets.
Some of the major companies identified in the global hands free dog leash market are:
- Hyper-Pet LLC
- Co-Leash Co Inc
- Mendota Pet
- Costal Pet Products Inc.
- Ruff Wear Inc.
- Bingin Dog
- Pets Empire
- Smartypet Pet Products
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.