Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs: Introduction
- A motor driver IC is an integrated circuit chip used to control motors in autonomous robots. A DC motor driver IC acts as an interface between the motor and microprocessors in the robot.
- Brushed DC motor driver ICs are fabricated using a BiCD process that exhibits low output and helps to reduce power consumption with extensive supply voltage, output current, and channel count options.
- Brushed DC motor driver ICs have various applications in printers, scanners, robotics, HVAC blowers, gaming machines, and other applications.
Request For PreBook Report@
Rise in Demand from Automotive Industry
- In terms of end-use industry, the automotive segment is expected to expand at the fastest rate during the forecast period in the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market.
- In the automotive industry, brushed DC motor driver ICs are majorly used in automobiles for HVAC blowers, radiator fans, sunroofs, wipers, and oil pumps.
- Brushed DC motor driver ICs have higher efficiency and longer lifespan. These properties are fueling their demand in the automotive industry.
- The industrial segment of the brushed DC motor driver ICs market is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period as these driver ICs are largely used in industrial automation processes, such as in tool machines and robots, logistics systems, food sector, and packaging.
- The major factors that hinder the growth of the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market are high cost and global economic slowdown due to COVID-19.
North America to Lead the Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs Market
- In terms of region, the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of these driver ICs operate in the region
- Additionally, many well-established players based in North America are focusing on the development of new technology in brushed DC motor driver ICs, which is expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period
- The brushed DC motor driver ICs market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs Market
Key players operating in the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for brushed DC motor driver ICs. Moreover, key market players are emphasizing on strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities.
Key players operating in the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market are:
- ABB Ltd.
- Allegro MicroSystems, LLC
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Maxim Integrated
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- On Semiconductor
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.