Gyro Sensor: Introduction
- A gyro sensor is a device that can measure and maintain the orientation and angular velocity of an object
- Gyro sensors are more advanced than accelerometers; they can measure the tilt and lateral orientation of the object and hence are called angular rate sensors or angular velocity sensors. These sensors are installed in applications where the angular orientation of the object is difficult to sense by humans.
- Gyro sensors use the earth’s gravity to determine the orientation of the object. It can also measure the motion of the object.
- Based on size and performance, gyro sensors have four types: ring laser gyro sensor, fiber optic gyro sensor, quantum gyro sensor, and vibration gyro sensor.
- Gyro sensors are widely used in car navigation systems, camera shake correction, game controllers, vehicle control systems, checking of athletic movements etc.
Gyro Sensor Market to Expand in Automotive and Consumer Electronics Industries
- Within the gyro sensor market, consumer electronics is projected to remain the largest end-use industry, and is expected to show the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing use of gyro sensors in video gaming devices, smartphones, computer mouse, and presentation mouse
- Digital cameras also use gyro sensors to detect hand rotation for image stabilization. A gyro sensor provides high stability in digital cameras, so the images are delivered with perfect clarity. Increase in demand for digital cameras with higher megapixels in the consumer electronics market, is leading to increase in the use of gyro sensors which contributes to the global growth of the gyro sensor market.
- Gyro sensors are used in cars for measuring the orientation in order to keep the car in motion even when the GPS signal is lost. Gyro sensors in cars activates the electronic stability control (ESC) brake system which prevents accidents. It also provides navigation assistance, roll over detection in high-end cars, vehicle stability control etc. Tremendous growth in the gyro sensor market is seen due to these factors.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=40877
Asia Pacific to Dominate the Gyro Sensor Market
- In terms of region, the global gyro sensor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global gyro sensor market due to increased production of automobiles and electric vehicles.
- Rapidly adoption of drones and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in the defense and commercial sector is the major reason for growth in the gyro sensor market in the Asia Pacific region
- In China, for the oil & gas industry, a special kind of gyro sensor is designed for borehole drilling fields which has ability to overcome the technical difficulties.
- Japan is a manufacturing hub of the automobile industry and the new development plan for driverless vehicles is giving rise to adoption of gyro sensors.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=40877<ype=S
Key Players Operating in the Global Gyro Sensor Market
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Trimble Navigation Ltd
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Murata Electronics Oy
- FRABA Group
- Inertial Labs, Inc.
- PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Global Gyro Sensor Market: Research Scope
Global Gyro Sensor Market, by Technology
- MEMS Gyro Sensor
- Fiber Optic Gyro Sensor
- Ring Laser Gyro Sensor
- Hemispherical Resonating Gyro Sensor
- Dynamically Tuned Gyro Sensor
Global Gyro Sensor Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Gyro Sensor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.