USB Power Switches: Introduction
- USB power switches are employed to charge electronic devices. They are also called power management devices. Electronic devices can be charged on electronic USB ports on multiple devices including docking stations and computers.
- USB power switches keep tabs on the device current. When the current is below the permissible limit, the device latch gets switched off.
- USB power switches come with different safety features such as internal protection from thermal overload. They are primarily used to control both temperature of the junction and power dissipation at a safe level. Furthermore, USB power switches also help in safeguarding the input supply from the overload of power supply.
Growing Use of USB Power Switches in Automotive Industry Boosting Global USB Power Switches Market
- USB power switches generally come with the AECQ-100 specification, which implies that they are qualified for use in automotive applications
- USB power switches help in managing automotive applications while limiting the overloaded current. This helps in circuit protection during short circuiting.
- USB power switches hold importance, as USB is a key industry standard that defines various communication protocols. These protocols are used in managing the communication between various electronic devices. Moreover, in the automotive industry, USBs handle data transmission around a vehicle.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, Ask for a Customized Report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=76409
Asia Pacific to Lead Global USB Power Switches Market
- In terms of region, the global USB power switches market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global USB power switches market throughout the forecast period, as several manufacturers of USB power switches operate in the region and they are constantly investing in the development of technologically advanced products to be used in several industry verticals, especially automotive and consumer electronics. Moreover, Asia Pacific is home to a large number of well-established players operating in the USB power switches Countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India hold a major share of the market in the region. Furthermore, expanding presence of players in the consumer electronics sector and steady growth of consumer electronics and automotive industries in the region, especially in China, are factors expected to boost the market for USB power switches in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
- The USB power switches market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. The market is these regions is propelled by increasing adoption of industrial automation and emergence of smart vehicles in countries such as the U.S., Germany, France, and the U.K. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76409
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global USB power switches market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and development of new products to meet the risen demand for USB power switches.
Key players operating in the global USB power switches market are:
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Maxim Integrated
- Diodes Incorporated
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- TE Connectivity
- Richtek Technology Corporation
- RICOH Electronic Devices Co., Ltd.
- ROHM CO., LTD.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- TOSHIBA ELECTRONIC DEVICES & STORAGE CORPORATION
Global USB Power Switches Market: Research Scope
Global USB Power Switches Market, by Type
- USB High-side Power Switch
- USB Power Distribution Switch
- USB Power Switch
Global USB Power Switches Market, by Application
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76409
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453