OEM Hood Silencer Market: Introduction
- The hood silencer is fitted under the vehicle hood. The hood silencer reduces noise, provides heat insulation for the engine room and prevents vibrations in vehicles. Consequently, a rise in the demand for vehicles with enhanced vehicle comfort is expected to propel the OEM hood silencer market.
Key Drivers of OEM Hood Silencer Market
- Stringent regulations for CO2 emissions and reduction of noise pollution in automobiles are expected to fuel the demand for lighter and improved noise, vibration harshness (NVH) solutions in the automotive industry. Downsizing and weight reduction are two major challenges for automotive manufacturers to achieve lower NVH ratings in their vehicles followed by stringent emission regulations with particular focus on fuel saving for CO? emission reduction. However, downsizing and weight reduction might have a strong negative impact on the overall vehicle NVH behavior. Therefore, automakers are adopting lightweight materials in order to tackle the challenges mentioned above, offering lucrative opportunity for OE-players engaged in the production of OEM hood silencer.
- Noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH), also known as noise and vibration (N&V), is a critical feature for customers to assess the performance and quality of vehicles. NVH characteristics are higher among factors that customers use to judge the vehicle’s quality. Designing light, compact and improved NVH solutions in modern vehicles, such as Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV), Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV), and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles, is a challenge, as low noise and vibration levels often require heavy and bulky additions. Therefore, insulator or silencer materials are utilized in automobiles to achieve improved NVH performance in vehicles. This, in turn, is driving the global OEM hood silencer market.
- According to an a technical paper “NVH Challenges and Solutions for Vehicles with Low CO2 Emission” published at “7th International Styrian Noise, Vibration & Harshness Congress: The European Automotive Noise Conference”, weight reduction directly influences NVH attributing to reduction of absorption and damping material and due to light-weight design, which in turn affects the dynamic responses of powertrain and vehicle structures. The hood silencer enables automakers to reduce noise and vibrations caused due to operating vehicle engine. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global OEM hood silencer market.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81649
Asia Pacific to dominate OEM Hood Silencer Market
- In terms of region, the OEM hood silencer market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a major share of the OEM hood silencer market owing to an increase in production and sale of passenger vehicles across China, South Korea, and India. Majority of automotive brands are anticipated to manufacture and introduce their vehicle models for the population in Asia Pacific, thereby increasing production of vehicles in the region. Additionally, Asia Pacific has presence of well-established supply chain network catering to the automobile aftermarket.
- Rise in disposable income of the population in countries such as India, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand has enabled the population to purchase vehicles with superior luxury features with enhanced vehicle interiors enabled by OEM hood silencer. This, in turn, is fueling the OEM hood silencer market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in OEM Hood Silencer Market
The OEM hood silencer market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the OEM hood silencer market are:
- Hood Silencer – Material Suppliers
- Covestro AG
- Dow (Dow Chemical)
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- HEXPOL AB
- LG Chem
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- ZAK Acoustics Pvt Ltd
- Hood Silencer – OEMs
- Ferdinand Bilstein GmbH + Co. KG
- Hayashi Telempu Co., Ltd.
- Safety Products (U.S.)
- Key Parts, Inc
- Genuine Parts Company
- Santec Exim Pvt Ltd
- Hebei Hongou Auto Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Gengding Auto Part Co., Ltd.
- Chang Zhou Li Cheng Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Fenghua Gogo Automatic Trading Company Limited
Global OEM Hood Silencer Market: Research Scope
Global OEM Hood Silencer Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
Global OEM Hood Silencer Market, by Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
Global OEM Hood Silencer Market, by Material
- Acoustic Foam
- Aluminum (Aluminum Foil)
- Polyether Urethane (Elastomers)
Global OEM Hood Silencer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=81649
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.