Electroporation Instruments Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global electroporation instruments market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators for the market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030. The report provides the revenue of the global electroporation instruments market for the period 2018–2030, considering 2019 as the base year and 2030 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global electroporation instruments market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after extensive primary and secondary researches. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global electroporation instruments market.
Request Brochure for Report –
Increasing Demand for Electroporation to Transfer Dyes, Ions, Nucleic Acids across Cell Membrane to Aid Market Growth
Technological advancements and R&D activities have played an imperative role in bringing about groundbreaking changes across the healthcare sector. The entry of new technologies has paved the way for cutting-edge medical devices that are increasingly being used to treat an array of medical diseases and conditions. Over the past couple of decades, major developments have occurred across the electroporation instruments market landscape, as market players continue to focus on improving the efficiency and performance of their products. Electroporation is an established physical technique that is primarily used to introduce polar molecules, including DNA into eukaryotic cells via the cell membrane.
Since its discovery in 1982, electroporation is increasingly being used to transfer a range of molecules, including drugs, dyes, ions, and nucleic acids across the membrane of the cell. Over the past two to three decades, considerable progress has been made across the electroporation instruments market, as applications of electroporation continue to expand from DNA transportation to gene transfer, gene therapy, and chemotherapy, among others. Furthermore, with considerable growth in the research and development expenditure, electroporation is extensively being used to deliver chemotherapy drugs and gene electro transfer– factors that are expected to boost the growth of the global electroporation instruments market during the forecast period.
At the back of these factors, the global electroporation instruments market is on the course to surpass ~US$ 244 Mn mark by the end of 2030.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Electroporation Instruments Market –
Non-specific Transport and Other Damages to Hamper Electroporation Instruments Market
- Electroporation methods have few disadvantages compared to other delivery systems
- In some cases, non-specific transport of the material can result in an ion imbalance, which could lead to improper cell function and death. Irreversible electroporation could lead to loss of cell homeostasis, widely considered as unconventional mode for cell death.
- Electroporation method causes complication and skin edema, as compared to other physical methods
- In other chemical methods, instruments are not required, which are highly preferred by some researchers. However, in some instances, electroporation effectiveness is widely influenced by other factors such as cell or tissue type and DNA formulation.
Electroporation Instruments Market: Competition Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global electroporation instruments market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global electroporation instruments market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous large and small players
- Major players operating in the global electroporation instruments market are
- BEX Co. Ltd.
- Celetrix LLC
- Merck KGaA
- Eppendorf AG
- Harvard Bioscience Inc. (BTX)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- MaxCyte Inc.
- Lonza Group
- Mirus Bio LLC
Buy Electroporation Instruments Market Report –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453