- Fundraising software provides a platform for (NPOs) nonprofit organizations to track their collected funds and donors. Additionally, fundraising software helps organizations or enterprises to maximize their potential through marketing campaigns and multiple channels.
- Furthermore, fundraising software tools help small & medium and large enterprises to attract and retain donors by ensuring their loyalty and continuous financing. Fundraising operations can be performed online through email campaigns, social media, or during live events.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, fundraising software tools have been used by companies across the world to enhance fundraising activities through multiple online channels. Moreover, fundraising software tools helped companies in event fundraising, peer to peer fundraising, and crowd funding to enhance their businesses across the world. This in turn has fueled the growth of the global fundraising software tools market.
Request for a sample:
Global Fundraising Software Tools Market: Market Dynamics
- Rise in adoption of fundraising software tools among large and small & medium enterprises to make fundraising more efficient is projected to accelerate the growth of the global fundraising software tools market
- Increase in popularity of online donations, events, and ticketing & membership across multiple channels is anticipated to boost the growth of the global fundraising software tools market during the forecast period
- Surge in demand for fundraising software tools to help organizations manage donor information is expected to fuel the growth of the global fundraising software tools market
- Rise in fundraising activities across hospitals & research centers, international organizations & nonprofits organizations, educational institutes, cultural institutions, faith organizations, and political parties is likely to accelerate the growth of the global fundraising software tools market
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Fundraising Software Tools Market
- In terms of region, the global fundraising software tools market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is projected to lead the global fundraising software tools market during the forecast period due to well-established players in the region who focus on innovation and build capabilities to differentiate their products from competitors. Additionally, established players focus on providing fundraising software tools with machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies in order to engage in fundraising activities that can help organizations or enterprises to grow. This in turn is anticipated to boost the growth of the fundraising software tools market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for significant share of the global fundraising software tools market during the forecast period. This is attributed to rise in number of small & medium sized enterprises in developing countries such as India and China. Additionally, increase in awareness among organizations about fundraising software tools for analyzing the fundraising efforts of donors is likely to fuel the growth of the market in Asia Pacific.
Ask for brochure:
Global Fundraising Software Tools Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Fundraising Software Tools Market
Companies operating in the global fundraising software tools market are increasingly investing in research & development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide fundraising software tools. The global fundraising software tools market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of players in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global fundraising software tools market include:
- Qgiv, Inc.
- Double the Donation
- CiviCRM LLC
- Aplos Software, LLC
- Fundly, LLC
- Neon One, LLC
- Salsa Labs, Inc.
- Classy, Inc.
Read Our Latest Press Release: