Global Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) Market: Introduction
- Fractional flow reserve is a technique used in coronary catheterization to measure pressure differences across a coronary artery stenosis to determine the possibility of the stenosis impeding delivery of oxygen to the heart muscle. Fractional flow reserve (FFR) utilizes a specialized guidewire to measure blood pressure in a coronary artery. FFR is performed by using a standard diagnostic catheter during coronary angiogram.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/fractional-flow-reserve-market.html
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR) measurement involves determining the ratio of the maximum achievable blood flow in a diseased coronary artery to the theoretical maximum flow in a normal coronary artery. FFR isn defined as the ratio of the mean distal coronary pressure to the mean aortic pressure.
Key Drivers of Global Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) Market
- The global fractional flow reserve (FFR) market is likely to be driven by increase in the prevalence of cardiovascular disorders and technological advancements. FFR is a benchmark to assess whether any particular stenosis is responsible for inducible ischemia.
- According to the American Heart Association, in 2018, about 92.1 million U.S. adults were living with some form of a cardiovascular disease or after-effects of stroke
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=63309
- Favorable reimbursement scenario for fractional flow reserve (FFR) is estimated to drive the global market during the forecast period. The American Medical Association (AMA) has granted a Category-III Tracking Code for coronary fractional flow reserve (FFR) using computed tomography (FFR-CT).
- More favorable clinical outcomes for percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) guided by FFR compared to angiography-guided PCI are expected to propel the global fractional flow reserve (FFR) market during the forecast period
- Some patients are intolerant to adenosine sometimes, which adds time to the procedure. Thus, introduction of adenosine-free FFR is estimated to drive the global FFR market during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=63309
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) Market
- North America is a leading market for fractional flow reserve (FFR). The market in the region is driven by high rate of adoption of technologically advanced products for cardiovascular procedures in the region.
- Increase in the prevalence of coronary artery disease in elderly population is expected to propel the global FFR market during the forecast period. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2018, around 18.2 million adults aged 20 years or above in the U.S. had coronary artery disease (CAD).
- Countries in Europe have favorable reimbursement policies, which is anticipated to propel the market in the region during the forecast period. Regulatory authorities such as European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery (EACTS) recommend use of FFR in coronary angiography.
- Demand for FFR-guided angioplasty is surging, due to expansion of patient pool, increase in the number of hospitals, and government support for improving the health care sector, especially in Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East
- According to the Central Bureau of Health Intelligence, the number of government hospitals in India increased from 4,571 in 2000 to 11,993 in 2011. Thus, significant rise in the number of hospitals in Asia Pacific is likely to boost the fractional flow reserve (FFR) market in the region during the forecast period.
Pre Book Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=63309<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global fractional flow reserve (FFR) market are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- ACIST Medical Systems
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453