The Global Food-Grade Recycled Plastics market is forecast to reach USD 40.58 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. In recent years, recycled plastics can be seen to become highly significant and relevant. The rising awareness about plastic disposal in landfills and the formulation of relevant policies are some of the mentionable factors fostering the market growth. Increasing emphasis on manufacturing materials and methods associated with recycled plastics is also acting in favor of the growth of the sector. Various start-ups are making an effort to penetrate the market by developing innovative ways of recycling plastics. As an instance, the Cat-HTR, a start-up in Australia, has developed the Cat-HTR, a unique hydrothermal upgrading platform that can economically and quickly transform waste plastic, industry residues, and various biomass into a biocrude or synthetic oil for producing sustainable chemicals and fuels. Such developments by start-up companies would result in enriching the market.
The rising governmental initiatives on managing plastic disposal, the demand for packaged food products, and the growing trend for ordering food online, are boosting the Food-Grade Recycled Plastics market.
Request Free Sample Copy of Food-Grade Recycled Plastics Market Research [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2962
The comprehensive analysis of the Food-Grade Recycled Plastics market assists businesses in gaining a competitive advantage and helps them reach their business goals and objectives. The global Food-Grade Recycled Plastics market research report is formulated with the descriptive profiles of the leading companies of the market along with their pricing analysis, gross revenue, financial standing, sales network and distribution channel, profit margins, and market position. This offers the readers a complete understanding of the competitive landscape of the Food-Grade Recycled Plastics industry.
The Food-Grade Recycled Plastics research report draws focus on the strengths and weaknesses of the key players of the market through a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to project the growth rate.
Top Companies Profiled in this Report are:
Becton, Dickinson and Company, Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Suez, Veolia, Jayplas, KW Plastics, B&B Plastics, B. Schoenberg & Co., Clear Path Recycling, Green Line Polymers, Nestlé and Plastipak Holdings.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Food-Grade Recycled Plastics market on the basis of Type, Source, End-use, Application and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- High-density polyethylene
- Polyvinyl Chloride
Source Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Clear tough plastic
- White/Colored plastic
- Soft flexible plastic
- Hard/flexible plastic
- Rigid brittle plastic
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Films & sheets
Get Discount On The Purchase Of This Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2962
Food-Grade Recycled Plastics market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In context to Type, the High-density polyethylene segment is projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 6.5% during the forecast period. The growth rate witnessed by this segment is attributed to its benefits like lightweight and strength, which results in its high preference and popularity among end-users. The fact that it is approved by the FDA for food contact also results in its elevating preference for this type of recycled plastic.
- In regards to Source, the Bottle segment is held the largest market share of more than 60.0% of the market in 2019, which is projected to maintain market dominance. The ease of collection, availability of bottles, particularly PET bottles and the fact that it can be easily sorted results in its elevated preference among manufacturers, contributing to the market share held by this segment.
- In regards to End-use, the Clear tough plastic segment occupied the largest market share in 2019. The high demand for this type of plastic because of its wide arena of applications like in water bottles, juice, and soft drink bottles that are commonly bought beverage products, would result in high demand for this type of recycled plastic for manufacturing this Clear tough plastic.
- In context to Application, the Packaging segment held more than 70.0% in 2019. The continuous growth of the packaging product manufacturing in regards to their production capacity and infrastructure would result in extensive use of this type of recycled plastic in for packaging purposes.
- In January 2022, Nestlé had announced that it would make an investment of CHF 2 billion, one-third of which is planned to be done by 2025. The focus of this investment was to lead a shift to food-grade recycled plastics from virgin plastics and contribute to the development of innovative sustainable packaging solutions.
Key Objectives of the Food-Grade Recycled Plastics Market Report:
- Analysis and forecast of the Global Food-Grade Recycled Plastics Market by segmentation of the market
- Analysis of various macro and micro-economic factors influencing the growth of the Food-Grade Recycled Plastics market
- Extensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a detailed view of the competitive landscape
- Insights into drivers, restraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and challenges
- Analysis of the key players operating in the industry
- Strategic recommendations to the new entrants pertaining to entry-level barriers and to established players for formulating fruitful business plans
In conclusion, the report offers an extensive panoramic view of the Food-Grade Recycled Plastics industry, backed by key statistical data and figures garnered from authentic sources and thorough primary and secondary research. The report offers a thorough examination of the size, shape, and volume of the market to offer an accurate forecast estimation of the Food-Grade Recycled Plastics industry till 2027. The report also strives to offer strategic recommendations to the new players entering the Food-Grade Recycled Plastics industry and guide them for overcoming entry-level barriers. It also offers recommendations to the established companies to fortify their presence in the Food-Grade Recycled Plastics market and capitalize on the emerging opportunities in the industry.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2962
Explore our related report from different Publications: