Increase in awareness regarding health has been compelling more people to opt for low-fat food and beverages in order to reduce and control obesity. Surge in demand for pharmaceutical-grade citrus fibers in diverse applications in the medical field is further propelling demand across regions.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2305
As stated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), prohibited food ingredients such as phosphates, hydrocolloids, etc., must be completely replaced by citrus fiber ingredients in order to improve the quality of food. With requirement for natural and nutritional food products soaring, players in the citrus fiber industry are expected to witness decent growth over the coming years. Additionally, with meal-consumption behavior among consumers changing drastically, requirement for packaged and convenience food & beverages is spiraling upward. As a result, citrus fiber, being a crucial component of such food products, is expected to witness high demand from this sector.
According to Fact.MR, the global citrus fiber market is projected to ascend at close to 5% CAGR during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Citrus Fiber Manufacturers?
The citrus fiber industry got severely battered due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. Due to long lockdowns and financial crisis, manufacturing processes of citrus fibers got significantly hampered. Scarcity of raw materials and labor, disrupting logistics, and closing down of distribution channels further affected the industry.
Additionally, there are a few disadvantages of citrus fiber, such as-
- Despite having high dietary fiber content, citrus fiber is rarely used at levels above 1% in food products
- High amounts of citrus fiber cause textural defects, as it outcompetes many other ingredients for water
- Excessive consumption of citrus fiber increases blood sugar, and can cause acid reflux and stomach problems
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Citrus Fiber Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Citrus Fiber Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Citrus Fiber Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2305
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The global citrus fiber market is getting more competitive with each passing year. In order to sustain their positions, key players operating in this market are focusing on improving their product quality.
- Ceamsa recently launched its new Ceamfiber®, which is labelled as citrus fiber, and has been approved to be safely used in a wide variety of products in the food industry.
- Lucid Colloids Ltd. launched its new range of products such as EDICOL® FOOD STABILIZERS & BLENDS, STAMULCOL® & STAPP, and others during the last 5 years.
Some of the key players manufacturing citrus fiber are-
- Fiberstar, Inc.
- CP Kelco U.S., Inc.
- Cargill Inc.
- E.I. DuPont De Nemours And Company
- Herbafood Ingredients GmbH
- Florida Food Products, Inc.
- Naturex SA
- Herbstreith & Fox KG Pektin-Fabriken
- Lucid Colloids Limited
- Silvateam S.p.a
- Quadra Chemicals Ltd.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2305
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,