Fiber Optic Connectors Market: Introduction
Transparency Market Research delivers key insights on the global fiber optic connectors market. In terms of revenue, the global fiber optic connectors market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period, owing to numerous factors, regarding which TMR offers thorough insights and forecasts in its report on the global fiber optic connectors market.
The global fiber optic connectors market is broadly affected by several factors, including usage of fiber optic connectors in the data center sector and increasing applications in the telecommunications sector. Thus, expanding applications of fiber optic connectors in different sectors are propelling the global market for fiber optic connectors.
Major Key Players of the Fiber Optic Connectors Market are:
Amphenol Corporation, Broadcom, Corning Cable Systems LLC, Diamond SA, Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Hirose Electric Co., Ltd., Molex LLC, Radiall, Senko Advanced Components, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., TE Connectivity, and US Conec Ltd.
Get sample copy of “Fiber Optic Connectors Market” at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=2222
Fiber Optic Connectors Market: Dynamics
Fiber optic connectors (FOC) are used to mechanically connect two optical fibers, thereby permitting light to transmit from the core of one fiber to the other fiber in order to link the fiber optic connection equipment. Different types of connectors are utilized for multi-mode and single-mode fibers. FOC is a critical technology, which enables the use of optical fibers in outside plant applications, public telecommunication networks, and in wiring installations at customer premises. Optical fibers help to transmit all optical signals, and fiber optic connectors enable the low-loss transmittance of these signals between the optical and electro-optical devices. Based on type, fiber optic connectors market can be segmented into lucent connector (LC), standard connector (SC), CS connectors, SN connectors, straight tip (ST), multiple-fiber push-on/pull-off (MPO/MTP), and others. In terms of application, fiber optic connectors market can be divided into telecom industry, data center, dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) systems, lasers, and others.
Fiber optic connectors are extensively used in the telecommunications industry. Fiber optic connectors are used for high data rate and long-distance transmission in the telecommunications network. Fiber optic connectors are also popular in data center applications, since they are mostly used in optical interconnects in data center networks. They are used in DWDM applications that accumulate data from various sources together on a single optical fiber and employs light wavelengths to transmit data. Among applications, the telecom industry is anticipated to reach value of US$ 2,002.58 Mn by 2025 at the highest CAGR of 7.57% during the forecast period.
Global Fiber Optic Connectors Market: Segmentation
Fiber Optic Connectors Market, by Type
- LC (Lucent Connectors)
- SC (Standard Connectors)
- CS Connectors
- SN Connectors
- ST (Straight Tip) Connectors
- MPO/MTP (Multiple-fiber Push-on/Pull-off) Connectors
- MXC Connectors
Fiber Optic Connectors Market, by Application
- Telecom Industry
- Data Centers
- DWDM System
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=2222
Fiber Optic Connectors Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of fiber optic connectors, such as Senko Advanced Components, Molex LLC, and Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd. are focusing on the construction of cost-effective fiber optic connectors to attract more customers. Some other key developments in the global fiber optic connectors market are highlighted below:
- In June 2019, Senko Advanced Components launched its latest fiber optic inspection device at ANGACOM 2019. The new Smart Probe 2 allows data centers and telecom providers to save maintenance time and help prevent network failures.
- In March 2019, Molex LLC, released PowerCat 6A UTP solution with improved data transmission over higher frequencies and enhanced noise suppression
- In March 2018, Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd. developed a thin ultra-high count multi-core “rollable ribbon” optical fiber cable that boasts the world’s highest core density for use as high-capacity optical fiber cable required in data centers and other locations
- In the global fiber optic connector’s market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of fiber optic connectors. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global fiber optic connectors market.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]