External Combustion Engine: Introduction
- In an external combustion engine, fuel is burned externally to produce thermal energy; the burning fuel releases thermal energy, which is used to heat water. The high pressure steam generated due to the heating of the water moves a piston inside the cylinder. The kinetic energy of the moving piston is converted into mechanical energy. There are two types of external combustion engines: Steam engine and Stirling engine. The Stirling engine is extensively in the submarines and yachts where no external valves are required. Striling engines are highly efficient, as compared to steam engines. External combustion engines generate less noise and emission, as compared to that generated by internal combustion engines.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on External Combustion Engine Market, Request for a Sample
Key Drivers of External Combustion Engine Market
- Rising number of power stations across the globe is likely to boost the external combustion engine market. Growing environmental awareness across the globe is likely to further increase the use of external combustion engine as, external combustion engines use various sources including municipal waste, biomass, geothermal and solar to supply heat, which is anticipated to boost the external combustion engine market across the globe. Rise in demand for steam engines across the globe for the development of electricity across the globe is projected to propel the external combustion engine market across the globe.
- Major power plants demands external combustion engines, as they generate less external noise and help reduce exhaust high pressure combustion products, which in turn is likely to boost the external combustion engine market across the globe. Expansion of railway manufacturing companies across the globe is anticipated to increase the demand for external combustion engines across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global external combustion engine market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global external combustion engine market due to rapid increase in industrialization across the region. Rise in demand for external combustion engines from power plant stations is likely to boost the external combustion engine market across the region.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global external combustion engine market due to major presence of thermal power plants across the region. Major developed countries including China and Japan have nuclear power plants, which is likely to increase the demand for external combustion engines across these countries.
Request For PreBook Report
Key Players Operating in External Combustion Engine Market
The global external combustion engine market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global external combustion engine market are:
- Stirling Thermal Motors Inc.
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Sterling Power Systems Corporation
- Sunpower Inc.
- Saab AB
- Reliable Engine Co.
- Microgen Engine Corporation
- Deere & Company
- Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as heavy engineering equipment, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.