Explosion-proof Cable Gland: Introduction
- Cable gland is a mechanical cable entry device, designed to attach and secure the end of an electric cable to the equipment
- Explosion-proof cable gland prevents the electric cables inside cable gland from any flammable ignition that may be outside of the equipment
- Explosion-proof cable glands are high standard cable glands that are resistant to high temperature and highly corrosive environment possessing best exceptional strength and longer lifespan
- These glands are used in indoor and outdoor applications, and they come in different sizes, dimensions, and shapes as per specification and industrial needs
- They are utilized in hazardous areas such as process industry, petrochemical industry, underground mining industry, and chemical industry
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82197
Rise in Demand for Explosion-proof Cable Gland
- Rise in production of diesel, gasoline, and jet fuel; developments in heavy refinery projects such as installation of regasification plants; and upgrade in refining boost the explosion-proof cable gland market
- Explosion-proof cable glands provide earthing and environmental protection, which increases safety. The government has made it mandatory to follow safety measures for hazardous areas, which fuels the demand for explosion-proof cable glands.
- The chemical industry segment dominated the explosion-proof cable gland market, as this industry involves processing of raw materials derived from minerals, oil & natural gas, and several other sources of flammable industrial chemicals
- Usage of explosion-proof cable glands in petrochemical plants offers temperature resistance to aggressive media and reliable explosion protection, thus providing complete safety from fatal explosions. Furthermore, these are utilized in underground mining to increase safety in excavation operations.
Key Players Operating in Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market
- Bartech Feam
- Jacob GmbH
- Elsewedy Electric
- CMP Products Limited
- Weidmuller Interface GmbH & Co.
- Hummel AG
- Eaton Corporation plc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Amphenol Industrial Products Group
- Cortem Group
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market: Research Scope
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Type
- Flame Proof
- Increased Safety
- Electromagnetic Capacity
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Material
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Type of Cable
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by End-use
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Oil & Gas
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=82197
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.