Reports and Data has recently published a new report titled “Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market Forecast to 2028” that offers an in-depth assessment of current market scenario and dynamics along with a comprehensive impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the materials & chemicals industry.
The Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market is expected to reach USD 26.58 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is the commonly used industry name for rigid material produced from the expanded polystyrene beads. EPS is a rigid, lightweight, plastic foam insulating material made from solid beads of polystyrene.
The increasing prominence of insulation property in the building & construction sector of developed economies comprising China and India is anticipated to support the usage of high-quality polymers. Moreover, an increase in spending for enhancing the longevity of residential buildings and commercial complexes in extreme, external environmental conditions is projected to stimulate the market demand for expanded polystyrene.
Increasing demand for cold chain packaging in the pharmaceutical sector for improving product safety and maintaining the freshness of the packaged products in the food and beverages industry during transportation is anticipated to boost the market growth. Besides, advancement in the frozen food industry in developed economies including the U.S. and Japan is expected to increase the scope of EPS in the packaging sector during the forecast period.
To receive a sample copy of the global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1012
Key companies profiled in the report:
- BASF SE,
- C. Adeplast S.A.,
- Sunpor Kunststoff GmbH,
- Ineous Styrenics,
- Universal Foam Products,
- Styro Limited,
- Nova Chemicals Corporation,
- the Ravago Group,
- Synthos S.A.,
- and Versalis S.P.A among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In June 2018, BASF, a significant player in the market, announced to increase its global production capacity for Neopor® (expandable polystyrene containing graphite) by an aggregate of 40,000 metric tons per year.
- At the Ulsan site in Korea, BASF will switch the plant´s entire 85,000 metric tons capacity from the classic white EPS (expandable polystyrene) Styropor® to the improved insulation raw material Neopor (gray EPS) until end of 2018. This will allow the company to meet the growing demand for the gray material in the Asian market.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/expanded-polystyrene-eps-market
Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market Segmentation:
Product Type Outlook:
- White Expanded Polystyrene
- Grey Expanded Polystyrene
- Black expanded Polystyrene
- Component Manufacturing
- Chemical Intermediate
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1012
Regions Covered in This Report:
- North America(the U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Browse Our Related Reports: