Curtain Walls Market: Introduction
- Curtain walls are metal-framed thin walls that usually feature in-fills of thin stones, metal panels, or glass. Aluminum is the most common metal used to design curtain wall frames. These frames are attached to building structures and are not intended to carry roof or floor loads of the building. Development of aluminum-framed curtain walls date back to the early 1930’s and were largely manufactured after World War II when aluminum became accessible for industrial and residential manufacturing.
Key Drivers of the Global Curtain Walls Market
- Growing urbanization and significant investment in infrastructure development are key factors driving the demand for curtain walls. Ongoing advancement in building construction materials and technologies is anticipated to augment the application of curtain walls in modern residential and commercial buildings. Although curtain walls are not intended to provide structural stability, they provide protection from external elements such as weather changes, accidental fire, and UV light.
- Modern architecture is focused on the utilization of new tools and designs to provide improved and sustainable aesthetics. Curtain walls are anticipated to provide sophisticated and unique appearance to modern buildings. Further, real estate developers are increasingly incorporating curtain walls in their commercial building projects to cater to corporate and hospitality sectors.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=56433<ype=S
Opportunities in the Global Curtain Walls Market
- Increasing demand for sustainable buildings and rising government initiatives to develop smart cities are identified as key market opportunities for curtain wall manufacturers. Key manufacturers are often engaged in extensive research and development to develop improved and bespoke solutions to cater to evolving needs of end-users.
COVID-19 Pandemic has Lowered Demand
Changes in the macroeconomic environment have caused supply chain disruption as well as demand fluctuations in the international market. Further, many construction projects have been postponed due to worker shortage and limited access to required materials and technologies. Therefore, delay in construction activities for residential and commercial projects is expected to affect the demand for curtain walls across key geographies.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/long-term-health-hazards-loss-of-natural-habitat-of-terrestrial-aquatic-animals-due-to-rise-in-air-pollution-levels-drives-growth-in-air-quality-monitoring-equipment-market-valuation-projected-to-surpass-us-4-7-bn-by-2031–opi-301284496.html
Asia Pacific Curtain Walls Market to Expand at Highest CAGR
- By region, the global curtain walls market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the curtain walls market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the curtain walls market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America curtain walls market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The market growth in Asia Pacific is attributed to the ongoing expansion of the construction industry with strong investment in smart city projects. Moreover, the hospitality sector is increasingly investing in the renovation of hotels and resorts in key countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand to encourage tourism post the pandemic. Governments in emerging economies such as India are focused on infrastructure development to support rapid urbanization and industrialization.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key developers of curtain walls are focused on designing personalized solutions along with standard products to cater to a global customer base. Investment in advanced materials, robust R&D projects, and strategic partnerships are key focus areas of curtain wall manufacturers. In addition, companies are focused on aggressive marketing, promotion, and participation in trade expos to strengthen market positioning across target regions.
Global Curtain Walls Market: Research Scope
Global Curtain Walls Market, by Type
- Pressure equalized
Global Curtain Walls Market, by Fabrication
- Stick systems
- Unitized systems
Global Curtain Walls Market, by Material
- Reinforced Nylon
- Others (Polyurethane, etc.)
The report on the global curtain walls market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,