Artificial Fur Market: Introduction
- Artificial fur, also called faux fur, is known as pile fabric. It is a form of fashion fabric that fakes genuine animal fur. Faux fur is made from acrylic polymer or synthetic fiber which are dyed, cut, and processed to match a particular fur texture and color. Polymer technology has improved the quality of fur immensely and it looks like natural fur.
Key Drivers of the Global Artificial Fur Market
- Companies are introducing modern artificial fur products such as fashion apparel and home decorative items which are likely to gain consumer attention and also influence them to increase their spending on artificial or faux fur products. Rising awareness regarding changing fashion trends via various social networking platforms has led to the increasing adoption of fashion apparel. Growing e-commerce penetration is one of the factors which influences consumers to opt for online shopping. This is expected to expand the artificial fur market constantly in the near future.
- Rapid urbanization and rising disposable income of people in developing countries are factors which help to boost the growth of personal care products, which in turn propels the growth of the artificial fur market globally.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=53310<ype=S
Factor Restraining the Global Artificial Fur Market
- Availability of counterfeit products made of cheap raw materials can restrict the growth of the artificial fur market.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-on-board-diagnostics-market-to-present-vast-canvas-for-oems-and-providers-to-capitalize-on-telematics-based-insurance-valuation-projected-to-touch-us-22-bn-by-2031—tmr-301290974.html
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global artificial fur market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the artificial fur market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the artificial fur market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America artificial fur market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global artificial fur market due to the presence of a large fashion industry in the region. Growing inclination toward following fashion trends with high standard of living and spending habit of people are factors that propel the growth of the artificial fur market in the North America region.
- The artificial fur market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the growing fashion industry and rapid urbanization. Increasing disposable income of people influences consumer spending which has led to the increasing adoption of household decorative products and fashion apparel. These are major factors that are expected to help in the growth of the artificial fur market throughout the forecasted period in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers in the artificial fur market have analyzed the preference and demands of end-use industries. Manufacturers are focused on fulfilling the consumer demand and adopting advanced technologies and new features in their products and making high quality artificial fur products. Companies are investing more in research and development to develop new products and their main objective is to focus on their product portfolio to strengthen their market position globally.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
A few of the key players operating in the global artificial fur market are:
- AONO PILE CO.,LTD
- EZ Fabric
- Kolunsag Muflon Sanayi Limited
- PELTEX FIBRES SARL
- RAMTEX INC.
- Sommers Plastic Products
- TEXFACTOR TEXTILES
- Zhejiang Jiashan Yueda Artificial Fur Co. Ltd.
Global Artificial Fur Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Fur Market, by Material Type
- Acrylic Polymer
- Synthetic Fibers
The report on the global artificial fur market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,