Enterprise Risk Management Market: Rewiring Organizational DNA in the Finance Sector
The finance sector is on the cusp of becoming a completely digital landscape, and its transformation is set to change the face of the banking industry in the coming years. While digitalization is promising the finance sector with improved customer experience and lowered expenses, it is also dictating completely new requirements for enterprise risk management companies willing to enter this digitally-transforming sector.
Risk and regulatory compliance functions of financial institutions are seeing a sea change with the convergence of the technology and finance sector, which has given rise to FinTech. Financial service firms are under relentless pressure to keep up with the speed of advancing technologies and implement risk management protocols by deploying digital strategies.
The enterprise risk management market is rapidly moving away from offering solutions to manage analog risks to those that manage digital risks. As the finance sector is being controlled by the labyrinth of strict regulations and rapidly changing customer expectations, the digital functions of enterprise risk management will continue to be compelling for tomorrow’s financial institutions.
Transparency Market Research (TMR), in its latest study, provides a complete 360-degree viewpoint of the enterprise risk management market, and unveils exclusive data about its growth potential in the banking and finance sector.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=70605
Preparing for the Future with Full-scale Risk Functions for Financial Institutions
Though the negative impacts of the 2008 Great Recession are ebbing away, it has changed the definition of risk for financial institutions. The enterprise risk management market has been witnessing a significant push ever since, and it has evolved through the pressures of regulators and the rise of technology in the finance sector.
In 2018, the enterprise risk management market reached a valuation of ~ US$ 3.7 billion. Financial institutions are proactively seeking advanced enterprise risk management solutions to manage process and data risks more efficiently, and most importantly, digitally. In the coming years, the adoption of enterprise risk management software, which can be deployed on premise or through the cloud, is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the finance sector.
With the recent advancements in cloud technology, enterprise risk management companies are focusing on developing cloud-deployed software solutions to manage risks, compliances, and vendors, as well as audits. However, cloud computing technology can make software-based enterprise risk management solutions highly vulnerable to severe data theft threats and cyber-attacks. Thereby, increasing security concerns over cloud-deployed enterprise risk management solutions may create critical challenges for stakeholders in this landscape.
In addition, the high initial installation costs of enterprise risk management solutions and the complexity of developing software that are compatible with traditional banking systems are among the major barriers for stakeholders to increase their client base. This is restricting enterprise risk management firms from expanding their customer base and capitalize on the mounting number of financial institutions sprouting up in the global banking sector.
Enterprise Risk Management Market to See High Demand from Banks
Though developing software that are compatible with conventional operations in the finance sector is challenging, most financial institutions have been voicing the need for establishing a collaboration between information technology and the rest of the operations in their organizations.
Financial institutions, including specialty finance, credit unions, and thrifts, are preparing for the digital future with a strategic plan for technological innovations. However, for banks, investing in technology-driven enterprise risk management services has become a strategy, which is beyond just chasing recent market trends. Banks are putting heavy investments into enterprise risk management solutions to develop their risk operating culture for implementing risk strategies efficiently.
In 2018, banks accounted for ~ 55% revenue share of the enterprise risk management market, and this trend is likely to grow even stronger in the coming years. Leading stakeholders in the enterprise risk management market are focusing on offering digital risk management software and services for banks to capitalize on this trend and improve their sales performance.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=70605
Enterprise risk management services are likely to witness high demand, as these services gobble half the revenue share in the market. However, with the advent of next-generation technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain, leading enterprise risk management companies are expected to focus on deploying tech-driven software to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Increasing Risk Concerns in Every Aspect of Business Accelerating the Enterprise Risk Management Market
- Risk is inherent in every aspect of business. Increasing number of risks related to important data are expected to surge the adoption rate of ERM solutions across various business segments.
- Data risks comprise loss of reputation caused by issues or loss of value or restrictions to an organization’s capability to obtain, transform, store, and use its data assets. Enterprise risk management (ERM) is implemented across all industries to eliminate, transfer, mitigate, or absorb losses brought on by external and internal risks.
- Enterprise risk management is a complete practice that helps address the needs of an enterprise to manage risks, and comply with various government laws and regulations, and institute good business practices.
- Additionally, the lack of alignment across an organization intensifies the problems in addressing data risks that threaten the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of data. Therefore, organizations have started to manage data risks by adopting and leveraging advanced risk management technologies.
- Thus, increasing data risk is anticipated to accelerate the adoption of enterprise risk management, worldwide.
Increasing Digital Transformation across Banking Institutions
- Increasing digital transformation across BFSI helps reach and involve customers on shopping portals through social channels or integrated mobile apps. Increase in online transactions raises security & risk challenges for banking institutions, forcing them to adopt advance risk management technologies.
- As a result, banks are focusing on adopting enterprise risk management solutions to identify potential threats and reduce risks, which is expected to positively impact the ERM market in the near future.