The Automotive Ignition Systems Market study analyzes each market player encompassed in the market study as per its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the market study to investigate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=37
From commercial vehicles to passenger cars, ignition systems are indispensable components in production of automobiles. With rising demand for EVs, manufacturers of automotive ignition systems are shifting their focus from conventional ignition to electric ignition. In the long run, the costs of automotive ignition systems might become more economical, considering the technological advancements adopted by OEMs during their production.
Nevertheless, losing traction of fossil fuel engines will impede the market’s growth, albeit, to some extent. The Fact.MR report on global automotive ignition system market projects that by the end of 2017, the market will be valued at US$ 5.3 Bn. Strong supply chain and cheaper procurement of raw materials will boost the production capacity of automotive ignition system manufacturers. Towards the end of 2022, the global automotive ignition systems market will have soared at healthy CAGR, translating revenues above US$ 7 Bn.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=37
Key insights on the projected growth of global market for automotive ignition systems during the assessment period, 2017-2022.
- The report highlights the central significance of Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region in driving the growth of global automotive ignition system market. Countries such as India, South Korea and China are at the forefront of global automobile production, creating a lucrative space for sales of automotive ignition systems in the APEJ market. Through 2022, the APEJ automotive ignition systems market is likely to showcase a speedy growth at robust CAGR, transcending more than US$ 2.4 Bn in revenues.
- In 2017, the demand for automotive ignition systems is expected to rise in North America, primarily due to the rising sales of hybrids and EVs, bringing in revenues worth a little over US$ 1.1 Bn.
- Expansion of automotive ignition systems market across European countries will be steady. During the forecast period, the automotive ignition systems market in Europe will have soared at a steady CAGR.
- In the view of rising preference to passenger cars, manufacturers of automotive ignition systems will shift their focus accordingly. In 2017 and beyond, sales of automotive ignition systems in passenger cars will procure over two-fifth value share on the global market.
- Over two-fifth of the global automotive ignition systems market will attain its value through sales of electric ignition systems. Conventional automotive ignition systems, however, are expected to be in demand in the future, and will create an incremental opportunity of more than US$ 400 Mn by 2022 over 2017.
- OEMs will be observed as the largest sales channel for automotive ignition systems. In 2017, automotive ignition systems sold by OEMs across the world are likely to rake heavy revenues, which could round up to US$ 3.2 Bn. The report also projects that six out of ten automotive ignition systems sold in the world, during this assessment period, will be used for ignition of gasoline fuel engines.
- The report profiles key players in the global market for automotive ignition systems. Companies such as BorgWarner Inc., DENSO Corporation, Federal-Mogul LLC., Robert Bosch Limited, Delphi Automotive LLP., CEP Technologies Corporation, Diamond Electric Mfg. Corp., AUTO-LEK (P) Ltd., Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc., Valeo SA, Continental AG and Wells Vehicle Electronics
To connect an Expert – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=37
Key findings of the report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the during the forecast period.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Automotive Landscape
Off-Highway Engine Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/off-highway-engine-market
Autonomous Farm Equipment Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/autonomous-farm-equipment-market
Aircraft Tugs Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/2366/aircraft-tugs-market
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583