- The market for electric grippers has expanding considerably over the last few years due to the rapid development of electric grippers. Electric grippers that have been manufactured in the recent past are more convenient, fast, efficient, and force oriented. These grippers are functional, primarily while handling and gripping work pieces. An electric gripper contains an electric motor, which enables it to be used for numerous applications such as picking hot liquid vessels; handling tins, bottles, glasses; and while assembling automotive parts. Moreover, most electric grippers contain microprocessors and force sensors that allow a gripping force to be applied at varying speeds and helps in handling different types of parts with ease.
Use of electric grippers in automotive & subcontractors, food & beverage, metal & machining, etc., driving demand
- Electric grippers are called collaborative robotic machines or cobots, which are essential in various industries such as automotive, food & beverages, and extraction of metal. In fast-moving industries such as automotive & subcontractors, electric grippers are used to handle precise tasks such as insertion, dispensing, screw driving, or labeling frequently. In the metal and machines industry, the properties of cobots help to fill the empty part of the machines with raw materials and subsequently removes the scrap once the machine has done its work. Furthermore, food and beverages involve use of cobots in supply chain processes such as packaging and machine tending. Collaborative robots are capable of working in extreme conditions, ranging from humid greenhouses to refrigerated rooms to tending hot ovens. These factors are fueling the demand and leading to increased use of electric grippers in different sectors.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Electric grippers are easy to program, cost effective, and flexible to use, which is fueling demand
- Electric grippers possess various features such as automation, fully integrated software programs, easy control units, and devices that can be configured easily. Electric grippers can work around the clock without breaks, without incurring heavy cost when used to perform repeated tasks multiple times. Cobot arms are lightweight and easy to program, and can be moved from one production line to another conveniently and during high productivity hours. Collaborative automation is affordable and flexible to use by new and temporary workers, as they can be trained easily to use electric grippers and reduce downtime. These technical advantages offered by electric grippers are driving the market.
North America the dominant region of the global electric gripper market
- In terms of geography, the global electric gripper market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a major share of the global electric gripper market in 2019. The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to an increase in availability of electric grippers and extensive usage in automotive, electronics, material handling, and packaging industries in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. These factors are projected to boost the sales of electric grippers in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a considerable growth rate during the forecast period owing to rising industrialization and rapid increase in installation of machinery parts in manufacturing facilities in China, India, South Korea, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Electric Gripper Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Electric Gripper Market
Prominent players existing in the market are expected to face intense competition during the forecast period. Companies, such as PHD Inc., Festo Corporation, SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG, and Applied Robotics Inc., are manufacturing electric grippers with innovative electrical designs, variable speed, and improved output rate & consistency. Furthermore, they are planning to launch more products that meet specific customer requirements and easy to carry electric grippers in the marketplace. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their presence in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global electric grippers market include:
- PHD Inc
- Festo Corporation
- SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG
- Applied Robotics Inc.
- Gimatic Srl
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- SMC Corporation of America
- DESTACO, A Dover Company
- ZIMMER GROUP
- Parker Hannifin India Pvt. Ltd.
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Global Electric Gripper Market – Research Scope
Global Electric Gripper Market, Product Type
- Radial gripper
- Parallel gripper
- Angular gripper
- 3-jaw gripper
Global Electric Gripper Market, by Type
- Two-finger gripper
- Three-finger gripper
- Above three-finger gripper
Global Electric Gripper Market, by Stroke range
- Below 10mm
- Above 80mm
Global Electric Gripper Market, by End-use
- Food & Beverage
- Medical & cosmetics
- Others (Plastics & Polymers)
Global Electric Gripper Market, by Price Range
Global Electric Gripper Market by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
Global Electric Gripper Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]