Dye Sublimated Apparel: Introduction
- Sublimation is a manufacturing process where the entire design of a jersey is directly infused into the fabric. Everything from the colors of the jersey, the striping, logos, numbers, and player names become part of the fabric.
Key Drivers of the Global Dye Sublimated Apparel Market
- Many companies at the global level are working on custom-made apparel as an off-the-clock advertising tool. Startups are coming up with different customized apparel which will help corporate houses to create their brand awareness. This is one of the major factors driving the growth of the dye sublimated apparel market.
- Large number of companies sell dye sublimated apparel with enhanced features and advanced fabric technologies. A major factor driving sales is its lightweight feature which is suitable for various work environments. For instance, U.S. based apparel company, Six Six Apparel, offers a wide range of customized logo and design apparel with permanent graphic imprint.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80992
Rising Demand for Apparel to Create New Market Opportunities
- The global apparel industry in expanding at a high pace. Companies are working on developing different types of customized apparel with printed logos. Furthermore, rising number of apparel companies at the global level is creating new opportunities in the dye sublimated apparel market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Dye Sublimated Apparel Market, Request for a Sample
High Product Price to Restrict Market Growth
- The average product price of dye sublimated apparel are between medium to high. Consumers with lower budgets cannot afford this product. This factor is expected to restrict the growth of the dye sublimated apparel market.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Dye Sublimated Apparel
- Asia Pacific accounted for the fastest growing dye sublimated apparel market in 2019. Large number of fabric-based product manufacturers in the apparel market is driving the demand. Many small and medium scale textile companies are present in China and India, which is likely to have a positive impact on the dye sublimated apparel market at the global level.
- North America and Europe accounted for significant share of the dye sublimated apparel market since key players operate their global business from these regions. Technological advancement in the apparel industry will further work as a key market driver in the coming years. The U.S. accounted for largest share in the dye sublimated apparel market in North America followed by Canada.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in the Global Dye Sublimated Apparel Market
The global dye sublimated apparel market is fragmented in nature. Companies are working on product innovation and development to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Some of the key players operating in the global dye sublimated apparel market are listed below:
- Augusta Sportswear Brands
- dasFlow Custom Athletic Apparel
- HanesBrands Inc.
- Oasis Sublimation
- Renfro Corporation
- Royal Apparel
- Under Armour Inc.
- Wooter Apparel
You May Also Like PRNewswire on Contact Lenses Market