Drive-in Movie Theater Market: Introduction
The history of drive-in movie theaters dates back to 1930s. In 1932, the first drive-in movie theater was patented in Camden, New Jersey, U.S. A drive-in movie theater, sometimes also referred to as a drive-in cinema, operates similar to regular cinema theaters. However, operating costs of drive-in cinemas are relatively low, as they are in open area and do not involve air conditioning facilities like standalone cinema halls. A drive-in movie theater comprises a projection booth, a big outdoor screen, a concession stand, and a huge parking area for vehicles.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80910
Key Drivers of the Global Drive-in Movie Theater Market
- Rising consumer spending on recreational activities and growth in urban population are driving the demand for drive-in movie theaters across the world. Furthermore, young consumers are preferring drive-in movie theaters as an alternative to standalone or in-seat theaters. Technology advancement and rising consumer awareness in untapped markets are expected to boost the market in the near future.
- Rise in disposable income in emerging economies is prompting consumers to spend on multiple entertainment alternatives. Modernization of drive-in theaters and increasing number of local players are attracting potential audiences to enjoy open-air cinemas in their own automobiles. Global movie theater chains are renovating old drive-in movie theaters with the use digital technology to target modern and young consumers.
COVID-19 Pandemic to Offer Significant Opportunities in the Coming Years
- Rules of social distancing during the pandemic have led to the resurgence of drive-in cinema in different parts of the world. Drive-in cinemas were widely preferred during lockdown days, as indoor cinema theaters were unable to operate due to the restrictions on mass gatherings.
- Uncertainty in the vaccine programs and the introduction of new coronavirus strain in Europe and South Africa are anticipated to further promote the adoption of drive-in movie theaters over standalone theaters. For instance, in July 2022, The Philippines’ shopping mall chain SM Supermalls opened the country’s first drive-in theater near SM City Pampanga.
Some of the major companies identified in the global drive-in movie theater market are:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.
- Cineworld Group Plc
- Cinemark Holdings, Inc.
- Cineplex Inc.
- Vue International
- CGV Cinemas
- Wanda Film Holding Co
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas
- The Decurion Corporation
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=80910
Global Drive-in Movie Theater Market: Research Scope
Global Drive-in Movie Theater Market, by Screen Size
- Up to 20ft
- Above 50ft
Global Drive-in Movie Theater Market, by Technology
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Buy this Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80910<ype=S
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.