The Global Dimethyl Ether Market is forecast to reach USD 37.45 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Dimethyl Ether, or abbreviated as DME, and also known as methoxymethane, is the simplest ether organic compound and colorless gas. It is slightly narcotic, and highly flammable gas under ambient conditions with zero toxicity. The gaseous organic compound transferred to liquid state, having imposed a slight pressure. The liquefied form is handier for end-use and kept inside a metal container. The properties of DME are quite similar to those of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and additionally provide cost-cutting in its processing as fuel, as compared to LPG. DME has the property of degradation in the atmosphere and is not a greenhouse gas. The continuous growth of methylating agent & dimethyl sulfate derived from DME and the use of DME as an alternative fuel for automotive, industrial, & household applications are expected to drive the demand throughout the forecast period primarily. Its application in over-the-counter freeze spray product manufacturing, as a propellant in aerosol production, and as a refrigerant is participating in the market growth broadly.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2825
Key participants include Akzo Nobel N.V., Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Oberon Fuels, China Energy Limited, Ferrostal GmbH, Grillo Werke AG, Mitsubishi Corporation, Zagros Petrochemical Company, The Chemours Company, and Jiutai Energy Group, among others.
The materials and chemicals market revenue has expanded significantly over the years and is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Technological advancements, rising investments in research and development activities, increasing demand for raw materials in various sectors such as manufacturing, agriculture, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and biotechnology is boosting market growth. In addition, changes in consumer preference, rising disposable income especially in the developing economics, rising funds by several public and private organizations, and increasing demand for biodegradable products are factors boosting market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- DME and bio-based DME have wide usage in many products and are most commonly used as the replacement for propane in liquid petroleum gas (LPG) processing. Dimethyl ether can even replace the diesel fuel in transportation if commercialized widely. Although, DME can not produce that much energy like the Diesel fuel in the vehicles, DME being a recyclable, non-toxic gas, can power a diesel combustion engine with a slight change in its design.
- DME combustion engines are simpler engine with low maintenance costs, need no requirement of spark plug and follows compression ignition. DME burns are non-toxic, meets emission standards, safe, low pressure dispensing, and more importantly, more cost-effective than the diesel fuel in many cases.
- DME is used as an aerosol propellant in refrigeration, and refrigerant blends with many compounds such as ammonia, butane, carbon dioxide, and propene
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in the Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to the non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing distribution channel. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 26.2% by 2027.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market due to its increasing demand for Dimethyl Ether based propulsion in automotive, having grown at a CAGR of 21.3% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Dimethyl Ether Market on the basis of the raw material, sales channel, source, end-use verticals, and region:
Raw Material Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Bio Gas & Bio Mass
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dimethyl-ether-market
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- LPG Blending
- Aerosol Propellant
- Refrigerant & Freeze Spray
- Chemical Solvent
Request For Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2825
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Related Reports –
Epoxy Primer Market