Diameter Signaling Controller Market – Introduction
- Diameter signaling controller is an intelligent signaling structure that routes and streamlines all diameter-based IP signaling communication within long-term evolution (LTE) and IP multimedia subsystem (IMS) networks.
- Most mobile operators are transforming their network services from 3G to 4G, resulting in increased mobile data traffic. Increasing data traffic in networks creates signaling mesh. Diameter signaling controllers simplify the mesh network structure and manage IMS, LTE, and 3G networks.
- Diameter signaling control infrastructure addresses increasing congestion in signaling traffic through effective routing of signaling information. Diameter signaling controllers provide a centralized repository for mobile operators to improve signaling performance over the network.
- Several solution providers offer diameter signaling controller virtualization solutions which creates demand for diameter signaling controllers among mobile operators.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73081
Key Drivers of the Diameter Signaling Controller Market
- Mobile network operators are offering high speed internet services which require a manageable signal mesh system and an advanced traffic routing system. Increasing demand for data traffic management is expected to drive the market growth of diameter signaling controllers to a great extent in the forthcoming years.
- Centralized routing and efficient network management of all network traffic is expected to increase the demand for diameter signaling controllers during the forecast period.
- Mobile and network operators are improving the network structure and signaling systems which is expected to create huge revenue opportunities for solution and service providers.
- Key players are expected to offer technological advancements to improve the performance of diameter single controlling to maintain their dominance in the market.
Network integration and management challenges expected to hinder the growth of the diameter signaling controller market
- Mobile network operators are facing integration challenges with telecom equipment and network traffic management issues in diameter signaling controller solutions which is expected to restraint the market growth during the forecast period.
- Mobile and network operators have limited capital expenditure for purchasing and maintaining signaling controllers which is also expected to impact demand for diameter signaling controllers during the forecast period.
North America to hold major share of the global diameter signaling controller market
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the diameter signaling controller market due to increasing demand for improved LTE networks and signaling systems among telecom and mobile operators in the region.
- North America has huge presence of solution providers and numerous key players in mobile operating systems which is expected to increase the demand for diameter signaling controllers during the forecast period. Increasing penetration of smartphone mobiles is expected to increase the network traffic.
- The diameter signaling controller market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of 4G mobiles among users which requires advanced signaling systems. Increasing penetration of smartphones and LTE networks is expected to drive the diameter signaling controller market in the Asia Pacific region.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key players operating in the global diameter signaling controller market
- Oracle Corporation
Oracle Corporation is a U.S. based information technology company, providing applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. It has three business segments: cloud and licensing, hardware, and services. Oracle Corporation offers diameter signaling routers for elastic IMS/LTE and secure networks. The company offers communication performance intelligence center, communication session routers, and communication session border controller systems to improve network performance.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson is a global solution provider of diameter signaling controllers. The company offers network services such as 5G access, urban wireless, cellular IoT, and network services and automation. Digital service provided by the company includes cloud infrastructure, core network, and vice services.
- F5 Networks, Inc.
F5 Networks, Inc. is a global provider of network traffic management solutions. The company offers application security, traffic management, infrastructure security, and automation, orchestration, and network management solutions to businesses. The company operates its business in cloud services, cloud software, hardware, and managed services. It has a geographical presence in 36 countries, with 69 offices across the globe.
Key players operating in the global diameter signaling controller market include Diametriq LLC, Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Huawei Technology Co. Ltd., OpenNet PTE Ltd., Ulticom Inc., Sonus Networks Inc. and Comptel OYJ.
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/affordable-air-travel-and-technological-advancements-to-serve-as-prominent-factors-for-growth-of-airport-information-system-market-between-2020-and-2030-tmr-301181535.html