Dermatology Diagnostic Equipment: Introduction
- Dermatology diagnostic devices can be identified as medical devices used to diagnose and recognize skin-related disorders such as skin cancer, pigmentation, acne, psoriasis, etc. These devices help dermatologists and surgeons determine the key issue affecting patients’ skin. Dermatology diagnostic devices comprise imaging devices, microscopes and dermatoscopes, and other devices. Use of these diagnostic devices has been increasing at a rapid pace for the last few years. Governments across the globe are investing in dermatological diagnostic instruments for the treatment of diseases such as psoriasis, leukemia, hive, rosacea, etc.
Request Brochure –
Market Dynamics of Global Dermatology Diagnostic Equipment Market
- Increase in occurrence of skin-related diseases worldwide is driving the dermatology diagnostic devices market
- Expansion of the dermatology diagnostic devices market is primarily due to an increase in the prevalence of melanoma and other skin-related illnesses. According to the American Cancer Society, an estimated 96,000 new cases of melanoma were diagnosed in the U.S. in 2019. As per the Cancer Statistics Center, 100,350 new cases of melanoma and 6,850 deaths are likely to be reported in the U.S. by the end of 2020.
- Skin rejuvenation and growing beauty perception in individuals (both males and females) are expected to further drive the dermatology diagnostic devices market. Increasing number of treatment choices & facilities are fueling the demand for dermatology diagnostic devices in hospitals & clinics. Expansion of the market is driven by an increase in the demand for the non-invasive cosmetic procedures for skin disorders.
Request COVID Analysis on Dermatology Diagnostic Equipment Market –
- High prices for treatments and diagnostic procedures associated with dermatology or skin disorders to hinder market
- Diagnostic devices are extremely expensive and consequently, hamper the diagnostic devices for dermatology market. Advanced technologies needed specialists; however, practitioners do not know how to treat more powerful skin diseases that would reduce the demand for diagnostic devices.
Dermatology Diagnostic Equipment Market: Segmentation
- Global dermatology diagnostic equipment market can be segmented based on product type, application, and end-user
- Based on product type, the global dermatology diagnostic equipment market can be classified into dermatoscopes, imaging equipment, microscopes & trichoscopes, biopsy devices, and others
- The dermatoscopes segment can be further sub-segmented into contact oil immersion dermatoscope, cross-polarized dermatoscope, and hybrid dermatoscope
- The imaging equipment segment can be further split into X-Ray, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, optical coherence tomography (OCT), and others
Request Customization on Dermatology Diagnostic Equipment Report –
- The microscopes & trichoscopes segment can be further segregated into multispectral photoacaustic microscopy (PAM), reflectance confocal microscopy (RCM), raman spectroscopy, and others
- Based on application, the global dermatology diagnostic equipment market can be divided into skin cancers, hair removal, skin rejuvenation, acne, psoriasis & tattoo removal, body contouring & fat removal, cellulite reduction, vascular & pigmented lesion removal, and others
- Based on end-user, the global dermatology diagnostic equipment market can be split into hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers
Pre Book Dermatology Diagnostic Equipment Report –
North America to Dominate Global Dermatology Diagnostic Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global dermatology diagnostic equipment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America witnessed significantly high demand for dermatology diagnostic equipment in 2019, followed by Europe. Expansion of the dermatology diagnostic equipment industry in North America is due to an increase in occurrence of dermatology diseases and the availability of advanced technological products in the region. Increase in understanding of safe treatment of dermatology disorders among individuals is estimated to further propel the market. Furthermore, the involvement of major industry players has fueled the market in North America significantly.
Leading Players Operating in Global Dermatology Diagnostic Equipment Market
The global dermatology diagnostic equipment market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key players operating in the global dermatology diagnostic equipment market are:
- Welch Allyn
- AMD Global Telemedicine Inc.
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Carl Zeiss Meditec
- Siemens Healthcare
- FEI Company
- Heine Optotechnik
- Fotofinder Systems GMBH
- Philips Healthcare
- Leica Microsystems
- Bruker Corp.
- Michelson Diagnostics Ltd.
- MAVIG GmbH
- Nikon Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- MELA Sciences, Inc.
- Solta Medical
- Verisante Technology, Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453